Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
683499-ab4931f8368c41f4d07f62caa128b926.jpg

That's a lovely portrayal of me having fallen deeply out of anger, and into that stage where I burn with lust. The punishment itself causes my erotic desires to explode. Despite the pain, I am now one very happy and excited ponygirl! :p

But eventually the tears will come. Tears that flow from both the physical pain of the punishment, as well as the humiliation a ponygirl can never truly escape. How long the tears will flow, I don't know. But flow they definitely will. The brief moments where the tears overlap with lust are most exquisite....it's a pleasure that I live for.

Ultimately though, the tears flow for other reasons. The punishment has stripped away my ponygirl pride and glamour. I now remember that I am just a slave...really nothing more than a dolled-up sex toy. I say that I am sorry. I promise to behave (and I always mean it). I am left feeling helpless, forlorn, and lost.

At least that's how it goes when this ponygirl gets punished.

That's a lovely portrayal of me having fallen deeply out of anger, and into that stage where I burn with lust. The punishment itself causes my erotic desires to explode. Despite the pain, I am now one very happy and excited ponygirl! :p

But eventually the tears will come. Tears that flow from both the physical pain of the punishment, as well as the humiliation a ponygirl can never truly escape. How long the tears will flow, I don't know. But flow they definitely will. The brief moments where the tears overlap with lust are most exquisite....it's a pleasure that I live for.

Ultimately though, the tears flow for other reasons. The punishment has stripped away my ponygirl pride and glamour. I now remember that I am just a slave...really nothing more than a dolled-up sex toy. I say that I am sorry. I promise to behave (and I always mean it). I am left feeling helpless, forlorn, and lost.

At least that's how it goes when this ponygirl gets punished.
Your humiliation and sadness are well-deserved. Your master could not take the time to disciple this pony, leaving her to the hands of stable maid... one that knows all the degrading punishments she can subject you to. Perhaps tomorrow if master chooses to use you you will perform up to standards.

Remember, they shoot horses... Ponies, too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom