Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
Kindly? Now Cowboy you're getting kinda soft. Been too close to the bottle of Rye today? Oh wait, you don't drink that , you drink a blend from the North Country don't you?

Oh well, you're coming around but my butt will have to wait, I guess.

A tighter bit is better than a ball gag any day. They're so messy, although the drool does make my nipples glisten in the Sun.

Mistress wants her daughter to learn to train and race Pony Girls for her stable and eventually take a major role in the business. The Pony Girl is a new acquisition for the farm and will be trained to race in stakes and handicaps.

She was purchased from Lord Philipe duMare who used her as a cart puller on his estate, which gives her the stamina to race. Mistress's daughter has worked as a Stable Girl and has trained some Field Pony Girls. She is efficient with the crop which I can testify to; having had the honor of being her first subject.

I've heard the new Pony Girl is named Marie but will race as a Maiden Filly to start, under the name "Untouched Blonde", at the Summer Meet. Training will be rigorous for both of them and punishments are certain to be administered if either falls short.

dressing the pony ( nice tail awaits her)

bdsmlr-269822-myYe6HUPia-og.jpg

Comfort is not something you seem to care about my dear Cowboy. Lubrication does help to keep the plug holding the tail inserted and swinging. We cannot have a tail pop out during a display!

I suppose the only lubrication you care about comes from a bottle of Seagram's 7. Mayhap you should consider some comfort …… Southern Comfort that is!

Comfort is not something you seem to care about my dear Cowboy. Lubrication does help to keep the plug holding the tail inserted and swinging. We cannot have a tail pop out during a display!

I suppose the only lubrication you care about comes from a bottle of Seagram's 7. Mayhap you should consider some comfort …… Southern Comfort that is!

Tree pulls out a sheet of 60 grit sand paper and roughs up the rubber plug of Anne's tail. She will scream when he shoves in and she won't squeeze it out... Do you think she will shriek when Tree rips it from her rectum?

Oh Cowboy, you little Devil! 60 grit sandpaper will only make it smoother so it will slide in easy. Now a rasp will work a lot more efficiently Darling I believe. Dream on Cowboy, you need a better hobby, whips are more fun!

I can think of better ways to make me scream and shriek but that is a whole different story.

Ponygirls frequently find themselves in very embarrassing situations.

My Master and Mistress threw another one of their debauched parties last night. As the guests arrived and entered the foyer of the mansion they were greeted by the sight of me suspended and folded like a pretzel so that the most private part of my body was vividly displayed. Many of the guests thought nothing of thrusting their fingers inside me. It made me very wet, which only added to my humiliation.

Attachments

• ponygirl suspended.jpg
    ponygirl suspended.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 152
Back
Top Bottom