Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
new batch of ponies

bdsmlr-35385-cwwmCu5Iik.jpg

Been away from Ponyland for a while, but I think I'm being dragged back. :crazylick:

Some fun finds.

Attachments

• DuEeKwTVsAAqb-k.jpg
    DuEeKwTVsAAqb-k.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 177
  • DuEd5UsVYAY1BOb.jpg
    DuEd5UsVYAY1BOb.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 166
  • DuEeEoeVYAEjeSk.jpg
    DuEeEoeVYAEjeSk.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 156
  • OclrgmK9faxYWojlmOtY_screenshot_003.jpg
    OclrgmK9faxYWojlmOtY_screenshot_003.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 163
I finally got around to one of the last remaining Shadowplayers videos I was interested in, called "Ponygirl Rodeo." It doesn't have much in the way of good ponyplay, but It features an interesting interview with ponygirls Gypsy and Sadie. The interviewer asks Gypsy: "So is this a turn-on for you?" Gypsy replies that it definitely is, and elaborates on how the eroticism stems from being elegant and drawing attention to herself.

That's exactly how I see it.

There is also a brief discussion of nipple bells - how cute they look and the tugging sensations they provide. :smile:

I finally got around to one of the last remaining Shadowplayers videos I was interested in, called "Ponygirl Rodeo." It doesn't have much in the way of good ponyplay, but It features an interesting interview with ponygirls Gypsy and Sadie. The interviewer asks Gypsy: "So is this a turn-on for you?" Gypsy replies that it definitely is, and elaborates on how the eroticism stems from being elegant and drawing attention to herself.

That's exactly how I see it.

There is also a brief discussion of nipple bells - how cute they look and the tugging sensations they provide. :smile:

Those two are adorable!

Back
Top Bottom