Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
Those are really nice. Here are a few more potential my-little-ponies from my own collection...

sj-bestf2001epgw.jpg km02481f.jpg sj-ninapony001.jpg sj-ninapony007.jpg alex004.jpg image-07-s.jpg pdrm0305.jpg dej01_32sam.jpg 99403ap.jpg

Enjoy...

It is a like crucifixion a life-style too but they are compelled to work in their suit. Should they like their destination as animal?

A fine filly! :)

Crucifer, if there is interest in the topic Pp will have some to add if he can find them in the vault.

I have every confidence that Crucifer or Pp will manage to tame her :rolleyes:

Now I have seen everything. :eek:

Women prepared to dress up as horses! :D

I'm sitting back getting ready for rodeos, dressage, putting a tenner on Barbaria1 to win the 2.45 at Haydock Park, and looking out for Yoolaylya coming over the fences at Aintree! :cool:

But.... hang on a minute! :eek:

They shoot horses, don't they? :eek:

Part The Second

View attachment 234195 View attachment 234196 View attachment 234197 View attachment 234198 View attachment 234199 View attachment 234200 View attachment 234201 View attachment 234202

Pp would like to find some images of her standing astride with a better view of the crupper strapping but she seems a fit and should be amenable to a thorough session in the lunging yard.
Somewhere along the way she got some help with the last buckle!!!

'fess up!!! Joan??? Wragg??? TC??? Pp????

Back
Top Bottom