Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
Pp really enjoyed this thread when it was opened by Crucifer but, over time drifted away. He was excited to find it reopened by ponygirl jackie and read her first contribution with delight to find a woman seemingly born to step into her elegant equine persona.

Oh yes, it is raging right now. I couldn't even sleep last night. I wanted to be paraded through the streets instead. Forced to do the high step....

You may look down upon me.
You may despise me.
You may mock me.
You may laugh at me.
You may degrade me.
You may use me.
You may grope me.
You may rape me.
You may beat me.

But there is something you will not do.
You will not ignore me.

For I am a ponygirl.
I am beauty, poise, and elegance.

I have been trained to impress.
Now watch me strut.
In response to her heartfelt expression of how she feels as a ponygirl Pp thought to pen a few lines from her Trainer’s viewpoint …

When you stood before me and confessed your deep desire I commanded you, coldly, to strip! No! I did not tell you to undress. Strip! …

You accepted my command.
You stripped naked.
You exposed your body, your deepest secrets.
You shuddered beneath My hands, crop and whip.
You opened your mouth for the bit.
You turned, bent, opened.
You accepted the tail without flinching.
You obeyed, worked hard, trained.
You became your dream.

They watch open-mouthed as you parade before them, high-stepping, confident, proud
They cannot ignore you.

You are a ponygirl
You are beauty, poise and elegance.

You have been trained to impress

Your Trainer smiles as you strut.

CE4EE345-F181-4E1A-9C6D-49BE596D4E3E.jpeg 361EBDD1-B0E2-43B8-87B7-9E63F127DDF9.jpeg 22BA635C-69F0-4CFE-A78E-19BA7F10E0B7.jpeg 9ED3F51C-47BC-4CA2-AE32-9C1BB685864C.jpeg 495CCB57-E1B2-4573-BE21-181E0DED1DB2.jpeg

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]

FYI - the guy in the cart is (I'm pretty sure) the guy behind Shadowplayers - they made the videos my last several gifs came from (Ponygirls Sadie, Justine, Cherry). Sadly, they are no longer making new stuff, but all their old stuff can be found here (and much cheaper than at their clips4sale store): https://www.shadowplayersvod.com/index.php?vod=217846&

It's New Year's Eve. My ponygirl harness, bit gag, tail, etc. have all been cleaned and stored in the closet.

Tonight calls for other duties. My Master and Mistress are throwing a huge party, and I will be expected to dance for the guests. My duty is to entrance and arouse the guests through the sensual movements of my body. To make them lust for me.

The night will no doubt end in an orgy. But it will begin with a dance. Happy New Year everyone!

It's New Year's Eve. My ponygirl harness, bit gag, tail, etc. have all been cleaned and stored in the closet.

Tonight calls for other duties. My Master and Mistress are throwing a huge party, and I will be expected to dance for the guests. My duty is to entrance and arouse the guests through the sensual movements of my body. To make them lust for me.

The night will no doubt end in an orgy. But it will begin with a dance. Happy New Year everyone
And from Pp ponygirl jackie but, to give you some inspiration towards your New Year resolutions, here is a good example of what our ponygirl might aspire to:

99F823B4-F7A3-4A34-A300-81421480FAB7.png DDC4E48A-3EC6-4623-8B42-99350A3E931B.png

But jackie … note well how she offers herself and the buggy whip to Pp in the hope He will continue her training.

4A1F59D4-1270-4B6B-B7FC-25103C16F143.png

The girl is apprehensive but, when her Mistress opens the half door to her loosebox, she does her best to smile, to please. The first steps she takes in her transition to equine female, the harnessing, the fitting of her tail and her hooves, are always difficult and Mistress must be firm but, once the bit is buckled firmly between her teeth and she is hitched between the cart’s shafts she steps out, steps high. Elegant in her equine persona.

28DAD65F-04E1-4133-B69E-FF29DF4BF9E7.png 6B604DB3-1DA0-4216-82E9-98129BB3C7C7.png E1B42FFC-C420-4A4C-9291-24D6DDFB5DB6.png 4F904B59-6388-4F2A-A002-2991DD1D5D72.png 4F4CFE26-1101-4884-B866-D74D0965BB0B.png

Ponygirl Leah.

The strong wind pulls at my feather while my nipple bells ring incessantly. They are but mild distractions as I continue with my high-step training. I am determined to be the most elegant and disciplined ponygirl I can be. I will make my Master proud.

Ponygirl Leah.

The strong wind pulls at my feather while my nipple bells ring incessantly. They are but mild distractions as I continue with my high-step training. I am determined to be the most elegant and disciplined ponygirl I can be. I will make my Master proud.

The beginnings of a high knee lift ponygirl leah but there is more work to be done to reach the standards set by ponygirl jackie in her avatar. Trainer Pp would be flicking a short dog whip at the back of leah’s thighs as she steps to encourage her to step higher … thigh tops parallel to the ground the minimum standard He will accept. leah begins well but tires quickly … her knee lift noticeably lower even over such a short parade.

(Another great post jackie. Pp especially enjoys your commentary and looks forward to more)

Last edited:
Ponygirl Leah.

Jackie enjoys the fat tail plug filling her ass but wishes her master would turn its vibrator on...

Pp doesn’t know who this ponygirl might be or if she has presented herself for appraisal here before. However much of her display today is around the fitting of her tail … or, rather, the insertion thereof. Will she satisfy Tree’s butt plug tail obsession?

40A7EBBE-C5D8-47C0-A874-12596B009AEA.jpeg CB1E918B-30A3-496B-B80F-AF6030A53A71.jpeg C2FCE4B2-5238-4A72-8254-4E3F3A4277E3.jpeg B630E05C-7C40-428B-B89F-2D6D6B6FF731.jpeg 8E3E27BB-D97B-426B-AD97-08CC88432157.jpeg E9183C22-5872-4F87-9AD3-2102F5EF7B9C.jpeg5D975CC6-34E9-49D6-9ADB-780A81DE54CB.jpeg 8D072C46-F731-4DFE-91FB-C2529907BCF9.jpeg A76D8AFB-780A-4275-A06A-4FC930ED9CBE.jpeg C51FE8F8-DCA3-4BA5-89BE-1CCFECA3F02A.jpeg

Last edited:
Pp doesn’t know who this ponygirl might be...

Looks like Anna Rose. She stars in what is probably my favorite ponygirl video. Made a gif from and shared it here a while back. I'll make another soon.

As far as I can tell, she's about the only person on the planet who is currently making ponygirl videos on a regular basis. Unfortunately her current stuff just doesn't appeal to me at all, as it emphasizes tight latex costumes that cover the entire body - virtually no skin seen at all. I much prefer the more classic and glamorous ponygirl look.

Her website: https://www.kinkyponygirl.com/

Looks like Anna Rose. She stars in what is probably my favorite ponygirl video. Made a gif from and shared it here a while back. I'll make another soon.

As far as I can tell, she's about the only person on the planet who is currently making ponygirl videos on a regular basis. Unfortunately her current stuff just doesn't appeal to me at all, as it emphasizes tight latex costumes that cover the entire body - virtually no skin seen at all. I much prefer the more classic and glamorous ponygirl look.

Her website: https://www.kinkyponygirl.com/
I'm not into latex covered ponies either...

Ponygirl Leah high-stepping again. This was obviously meant as a shot from the point of view of the Master. But I like it because it's also close to what my point of view would be, were I to look down one side of my body while I prance beside my Master.

Back
Top Bottom