Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ponygirl Leah high-stepping again. This was obviously meant as a shot from the point of view of the Master. But I like it because it's also close to what my point of view would be, were I to look down one side of my body while I prance beside my Master.

There is much that goes into training a ponygirl. Here a new trainee is learning from groomsman what will be expected of her...
detroit boys 003.jpg
And this one is going to service all the stable cocks After the end of the Friday shift...
detroit boys 001.jpg
It is a lot of work before a pony earns her tail...
pony 002.jpg
...and her hoof boots.
pony 1.jpg
But they are proud when they are finally harnessed up and attached to the buggy to tow their mistress around!
p 084.jpg

I prefer the tack of the first set, 4-point attachment of shafts to corset, no use of hands.
The serious steel-work on second set is a bit OTT.
Here is another attachment option using a single shaft old slave. A very effective method though hardly pretty but, remember, this one is more working mare than elegant equine.

FC6915ED-CCDC-408D-9ED6-115EAAD9B4B1.jpeg 797DC14D-5625-4262-A69A-A25456785B9B.jpeg 05603692-68B1-46A7-8566-3FDCC84EA6F7.jpeg 46E7543A-7C88-4F14-9486-1C9CCE9E3064.jpeg 634D0E4B-BEC1-4462-A1AD-A554BC3F6895.jpeg AC8B8C75-C819-431F-B4C5-F1A3AA38458D.jpeg D6252D69-DEE5-4305-A7F3-00AB280D0723.jpeg B596A77B-518E-4020-8F35-0A179435D37C.jpeg D86F080D-FA07-49F6-9AEE-8D51FB8EF4BC.jpeg EC5CFE5C-6BCF-42E0-A8B8-DD92F6F42790.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like Anna Rose. She stars in what is probably my favorite ponygirl video. Made a gif from and shared it here a while back. I'll make another soon.

As far as I can tell, she's about the only person on the planet who is currently making ponygirl videos on a regular basis. Unfortunately her current stuff just doesn't appeal to me at all, as it emphasizes tight latex costumes that cover the entire body - virtually no skin seen at all. I much prefer the more classic and glamorous ponygirl look.

Her website: https://www.kinkyponygirl.com/
Thanks jackie. Pp has a small collection attributed to the kinkyponygirl site but, as you note, many are latex or lycra and some also feature shinty rubber representations of horse heads. As noted by others these detract from a true ponygirl’s elegance and she best presents wearing nothing but fine harness over her own bare skin.

Ponygirl Justine.

It's early in her training, so she is still working on developing the proper ponygirl poise. She'll get there. It may take many lashes of the whip, but she'll get there.

As Tree notes ponygirl justine steps well, shows promise and is worth training but, if the trainer is to keep working her on a long lunging rein, He needs a buggy whip with a long handle to provide the coaching touches from where He stands at the end of the rein.
A pity jackie’s clip offers no sound … Pp would enjoy hearing the tune the decorative bells that adorn justine’s nipples play.

For something a little different here is a gif from an Irving Klaw movie showing two grooms trying to harness a very reluctant and unruly ponygirl. In Pp’s mind she could do with some cold discipline with a whip or crop rather than the heated kick in the rump.

BAFFC14F-D89A-464C-BA31-D19661DDB701.gif

Sadly neither the pony nor the grooms can be depicted in their naked glory thanks to the morality laws of the 1950s US of A and Klaw spent enough time in court as it was.

A longer clip can be found at https://xhamster.com/videos/fetish-riding-the-human-pony-girl-1950s-vintage-7225622

Last edited:
Ponygirl Justine again. All dressed up and ready to serve her Master.
Dressed up? Tacked up would be a better description. Interesting chin bar below her bit suggests her Master wants ro exercise more control and justine might need some work on obedience. Pp looks forward to justine showing off the tack below her leather corset and how well her knee lift is progressing.

Does she have a tail???
Tree will have to wait until jackie shows us more of justine but, in the meantime, does this one and her tail meet Tree’s approval? Pp’s only concern is that a ponygirl should not be trusted to insert her own tail and her Trainer or a groom should make sure the job is done properly.

B64BE408-43BE-4CF1-8C74-A2FF801ED902.jpeg 55CF4213-0005-4FBE-A469-28C20C2E1DFA.jpeg 6D00398B-642B-4E20-9BE9-59943E69896F.jpeg E1B18F62-9133-4B2F-8C8A-BB6F2078C088.jpeg DC4A89AE-6448-4881-92AC-1FCCDE9462D6.jpeg 60A4020F-F9F8-4548-80FC-E753C3C38F71.jpeg 6DE5044F-CB6E-4A7A-81D3-EA1CFBF7217E.jpeg 9D375047-5CD9-4499-8DA5-0E6705E363B9.jpeg 12C5C9CC-9D8B-400B-BCF6-BE06D0E8ACC7.jpeg 548F5642-379E-40D3-8F14-1705862366B7.jpeg

Pp would rather she wore correct leather tack and not what looks more like lingerie.

Ponygirl Adrianna

There are times when we ponygirls must wave our boobs about, ringing the bells that hang from our nipples. We do this for three main reasons:

1) Our Master or Mistress has instructed us to do so - usually to entertain onlookers.

2) To return a greeting. Yes, we ponygirls are frequently greeted while in public - either mockingly or sincerely. I am not just an ordinary slave working or being dragged through the streets, after all. I'm a beautiful and glamorous creature. I get a lot of attention. Of course, I'm unable to speak due to the bit gag in my mouth. So ringing my bells is often my way - that is, a ponygirl's way - of returning a polite "hello."

3) As a way of saying "thank you" upon receiving a compliment on my beauty. I have been trained to generally interpret lewd comments from strangers on my body as compliments.

So I ring my bells for you. I do hope you are pleased.

Ponygirl Adrianna

There are times when we ponygirls must wave our boobs about, ringing the bells that hang from our nipples. We do this for three main reasons:

1) Our Master or Mistress has instructed us to do so - usually to entertain onlookers.

2) To return a greeting. Yes, we ponygirls are frequently greeted while in public - either mockingly or sincerely. I am not just an ordinary slave working or being dragged through the streets, after all. I'm a beautiful and glamorous creature. I get a lot of attention. Of course, I'm unable to speak due to the bit gag in my mouth. So ringing my bells is often my way - that is, a ponygirl's way - of returning a polite "hello."

3) As a way of saying "thank you" upon receiving a compliment on my beauty. I have been trained to generally interpret lewd comments from strangers on my body as compliments.

So I ring my bells for you. I do hope you are pleased.

Cheap pony... let's whip her

Ponygirl Sophie (again). One of my favorite ponygirls. I love her eyes, that beautiful red mane, and her enthusiasm for being a ponygirl.

She really needs some nipple bells on her though, doesn't she? A few red lines on her thighs from the whip would look great too.
Pp agrees jackie. Ponygirl sophie does have considerable potential but she does need some coaching to improve her high stepping. If Pp were her Trainer those whip lines you so keenly want to see would grace her rump and the back of her thighs rather than the front.

Oh …. Pp also agrees about the nipple bells but wonders whether ponygirl jackie wants the whip marks and nipple bells for stablemate sophie or for herself? :devil2::devil2:

Chloe Toy

chloe has the looks of a very young filly who offers considerable promise. her Trainer clearly believes her gait needs smoothing out hence the nipple clamps and lead weights … step carefully chloe lest the weights and clamps tug painfully.

Does dommmu have any more of chloe’s development?

Back
Top Bottom