Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well honestly, I believe both of us deserve such attention!
What a ponygirl believes she deserves is of no consequence. What matters is she strives to meet her Master’s expectations. Such insolent behaviour demands correction …

1622CD38-5C36-4A6E-BC0C-8083AC66FFA9.jpeg and the spikes under your heels should encourage you to tread carefully too.

A few gifs clipped from a movie where a young woman in tight jodhpurs is kidnapped and harnessed up as a ponygirl. No training, no high stepping and, Tree, no tail. The kidnapper seems more interested in the bondage aspects of her harness than turning his abductee into a real high-stepping ponygirl.

74C7470F-F0AE-48F7-A9CD-C0118780333F.gif 16CEB53B-1283-4D8C-92B2-C81CEB2542C1.gif 0627EFB1-D740-4D43-94CF-F7DE931CC8CF.gif 5FF7885A-95EB-4C8F-81B5-6FE38BC735B9.gif 30F896B7-0748-4559-AC78-FDB0B68FC823.gif

Full movie is at https://xhamster.com/videos/ponygirl-3689443

Unknown ponygirl.

When I was first told I would be a ponygirl, I did not know what it meant. I figured it had to do with taking care of horses. But I discovered later that day that it was something very different. I found myself stripped naked except for a tight leather harness, with my wrists tied behind my back. Even worse, tight clamps with jagged teeth bit into my nipples. Small bells dangled from the clamps, designed to jingle as I move. My mouth was forced wide open and held there by an uncomfortable bit gag. Inexplicably, a big feather was placed on my head. All of this was done to prepare me for display, I was told. But where would I be displayed? Would it be in public?

Before I knew what was happening, I was marching in a circle around my Master. He said that I would require a lot of training, but that he was determined to mold me into a fine ponygirl who would impress everyone who laid eyes on me. My eyes filled with tears as he told me that I would eventually march beside him while he walked into town. So this is how I would be displayed, I realized. As a prancing naked ponygirl.

Unknown ponygirl.

When I was first told I would be a ponygirl, I did not know what it meant. I figured it had to do with taking care of horses. But I discovered later that day that it was something very different. I found myself stripped naked except for a tight leather harness, with my wrists tied behind my back. Even worse, tight clamps with jagged teeth bit into my nipples. Small bells dangled from the clamps, designed to jingle as I move. My mouth was forced wide open and held there by an uncomfortable bit gag. Inexplicably, a big feather was placed on my head. All of this was done to prepare me for display, I was told. But where would I be displayed? Would it be in public?

Before I knew what was happening, I was marching in a circle around my Master. He said that I would require a lot of training, but that he was determined to mold me into a fine ponygirl who would impress everyone who laid eyes on me. My eyes filled with tears as he told me that I would eventually march beside him while he walked into town. So this is how I would be displayed, I realized. As a prancing naked ponygirl.

Well... he still has the horse tail plug to put in you bum...

Unknown ponygirl.

So what did ponygirl jackie enjoy the most? Being stripped and harnessed? The biting clamps of the nipple bells? The bit forced between her jaws? The Trainer’s coaching through His whip at her arse?

Or was it being displayed in public, naked, prancing? With the thought that later, when she deserves it, her Master will fit her tail as the final step in her transition to elegant equine.

Pp suspects it was all of the above!

Last edited:
Another unknown ponygirl.

I love her high-step march, showing off her discipline and poise as she pulls her Mistress around town. I would be honored, and very happy, to find myself in her place.

Yes jackie, her high stepping is quite good with a nice, high knee lift but, when watched from Her Mistress’ viewpoint she has some trouble controlling her right hindleg in those high-heeled boots. Much more work needed there with correction using a long-handled buggy whip to her right thigh and calf to remind her to bring her hoof forwards in a straight line.

Another series featuring anna rose. Sadly showing more latex than fine leather harness and her Mistress hasn’t fitted a bit or decorative bells at her teats but she does wear steel-shod hooves and, for Tree, an inserted tail with the option of expansion by inflation.

But there Pp wonders whether the expandable plug is for punishment or because anna rose now struggles to retain her tail in place :rolleyes: .

7C6330B3-BD47-4213-B08F-9BCB7D2094F6.jpeg 0B02232C-8363-4690-B105-5EDBA9104CE8.jpeg AF504FB9-66CD-45F7-9E93-DA512F63CAAC.jpeg 644FEE29-E5FB-449C-BB1A-5B63D43EDCCA.jpeg 93E8AAF0-04AE-477E-87FE-3421B705D455.jpeg 364AA7C3-72F6-495A-A646-8F2341CBBEA8.jpeg 4F7928FC-F49A-415A-A31A-7E7F8236E66C.jpeg 683CE198-963E-4001-9C91-A7E6EB14E678.jpeg 2004070F-3C8F-4441-82D0-AD9179F6FC1D.jpeg 7EBAE5D0-8B28-49EC-9F60-0C4534F705A3.jpeg

Ponygirl Anna Rose, enjoying an intimate moment with her Mistress.

More rewarding than a lump of sugar so ponygirl anna rose must have done something very special. However Pp trusts that her Mistress kept anna rose on the edge and desperate for more intimate affection to ensure she continues to strive for perfection. The carrot (hope for the orgasm dangled before) and stick (encouragement from the whip firm on her rump) approach is very effective in training ponygirls like anna rose and jackie :devil-flip:

Hello. I'm just waiting for my Master. One of his good friends has died, and today is the funeral. That is why I am wearing my funeral garb. I'll soon be pulling my Master's cart through the streets, and as always, showing off my body as I do so. The deceased and my Master have many mutual friends, most of whom have their own ponygirls. So I expect there will be quite a few other similarly undressed ponygirls there. Do you think we'll be a distraction?

Of course we will. For that is what we ponygirls do best....distract. Command your attention and make you forget whatever it was you thought you were doing.

Attachments

• Betty M.jpg
    Betty M.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 103
Hello. I'm just waiting for my Master. One of his good friends has died, and today is the funeral. That is why I am wearing my funeral garb. I'll soon be pulling my Master's cart through the streets, and as always, showing off my body as I do so. The deceased and my Master have many mutual friends, most of whom have their own ponygirls. So I expect there will be quite a few other similarly undressed ponygirls there. Do you think we'll be a distraction?

Of course we will. For that is what we ponygirls do best....distract. Command your attention and make you forget whatever it was you thought you were doing.
jackie and her ponygirl peers will certainly command Pp’s attention though that will be focussed on the presentation of each of you, judging the poise, the elegance of each girl. He won’t be distracted!

A0C62A6E-D5CB-47E9-85F5-A637173224C9.jpeg

But one Mistress already parades Her ponygirl in long black boots and sombre black head dress. Pp knows that ponygirls can be competitive fillies - even among the mourners at funerals - and He looks forward to seeing how hard jackie strives to present herself, to show how well her Master has trained and prepared her.

But one Mistress already parades Her ponygirl in long black boots and sombre black head dress. Pp knows that ponygirls can be competitive fillies - even among the mourners at funerals - and He looks forward to seeing how hard jackie strives to present herself, to show how well her Master has trained and prepared her.

She will no doubt get more than her fair share of attention. But I refuse to be intimidated. I bet she can't shake her boobs as wildly and wonderfully as I can. We shall see.

She will no doubt get more than her fair share of attention. But I refuse to be intimidated. I bet she can't shake her boobs as wildly and wonderfully as I can. We shall see.
And already Pp has spotted two more ponygirls, all in black, being readied by their Masters.

9F733E4E-EED0-4037-9AB0-71050141DCBC.jpeg FFE20BDB-CAD2-4E99-8DEB-F733C0B607BD.jpeg

The first Pp saw seemed rather haughty and He is not yet sure whether she is truly ponygirl or has thoughts of becoming a Mistress and Trainer herself. But the second? she will give ponygirl jackie some competition in boob shaking … of that Pp is sure … her nipples are decorated while jackie’s are shield but He looks forward to seeing the display from both :firedevil:

Betty Machete - the one wearing the "funeral garb" in the pic I posted the other day - is a go-go dancer in London who sometimes dresses as a ponygirl when she dances.

She is fascinating to me, as I fantasize about being a go-go dancer, as well as a ponygirl. Both fantasies appeal to my hidden but strong exhibitionist streak, which has virtually never played out in real life. If I could only be young and beautiful again...perhaps I could then find the courage to let myself be free. As free as this young woman appears to be.

I can't say that mixing the two fantasies appeals to me though. Maybe if I find some video her dancing as a ponygirl that will change. :p

Attachments

• Ponygirl Gogo c.jpg
    Ponygirl Gogo c.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Ponygirl Gogo b.jpg
    Ponygirl Gogo b.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom