Erins Journey

Go to CruxDreams.com
After our shower , we each dried each other, one thing led to another and two hours later Erin followed me into the garage , naked except for wrist and ankle cuffs. I stopped her beneath a chain which hung from a eye bolt in the ceiling . `Lift your arms up while i attach your wrists to the chain` she reached up and i locked her up. I then got out a five foot leg spreader and parted her legs to the clips on each end . Her pelvic region was now stretched, her pussy available to me.I went round to the rear of her and gently proceeded to spank her ass , to warm her up , making my way round her legs. Out of my pocket came a pair of nipple tweezers , pinching each nipple in turn i attached each tweezer. From my cupboard i found the gag i wanted , a dentists gag also called a ring gag. Made of metal it opened her mouth.Also from the cupboard i brought out a crop and a leather flogger. Placing the flogger to one side , i began using the crop gently on her tits and ass. Her eyes looking at me , seemed to be saying `Why`
Casting the crop to one side i picked up the flogger making good use of her ass and swinging through her legs to reach her pussy, the slightest of moans now emitting from her mouth and the expected dribbling had now begun.Flicking the flogger over her tits, not with any force , enough to feel , not to hurt.
From my belt i unhooked the paddle , made from leather and proceeded to paddle her skin , leaving no part unattended.
Erin was now moaning ....obviously enjoying what i was doing to her sensual body .This girl was going to make a good slave.
Putting down her paddle , i walked round to her front cupping her pussy with one hand and playing with her . Not wanting her to cum just yet , i had one more treat for her to enjoy.
Going to the cupboard i picked up the electric waterproof massage , turned it on and held it against her pussy. From her gagged mouth i heard a `Oh God No`
Her body trying to move away from it - futile action . As she moved , i kept the instrument in place , She lasted 5 minutes before she squirted for me and i just kept it in place, wringing every drop from her body. A pool gathered on the floor.
I left her in position to calm down and went for a coffee. I returned with a towel and dried her.
I released her from her bonds and told her to go and lie down in her bedroom

tbc

I left her in position to calm down and went for a coffee
Pp is enjoying erin's progress MM.

Here Pp might have stayed with her, offered her a little more aftercare following such an intense response, but she has come to you to be trained and you are in a better position than Pp to judge her needs.

I wish right now I was strong. Either way I am not. Most importantly I am weak physically and mentally. I would give anything to be fit enough to make a trip to England and fulfill my promise to u.
I yearn for u to take me and train me as your slave.
I would enjoy it I know. Maybe you would too.
But I am neither.
I read what you wrote and am not able. My self I am not feeling I could be the girl you and I want me to be. I am loving this MM but I can't add to it now.
In my imagination I am stretched in front of u and u make my dreams true.
I hope u understand. I love this place so much.
Please forgive me all. But especially u MM.
My imagination takes me now to more mundane aspirations.
I'm in pain but not pleasant pain.
I hope to recover and feel the straps and bondage.
Now my restraints are different.
Xxx

I wish right now I was strong. Either way I am not. Most importantly I am weak physically and mentally. I would give anything to be fit enough to make a trip to England and fulfill my promise to u.
I yearn for u to take me and train me as your slave.
I would enjoy it I know. Maybe you would too.
But I am neither.
I read what you wrote and am not able. My self I am not feeling I could be the girl you and I want me to be. I am loving this MM but I can't add to it now.
In my imagination I am stretched in front of u and u make my dreams true.
I hope u understand. I love this place so much.
Please forgive me all. But especially u MM.
My imagination takes me now to more mundane aspirations.
I'm in pain but not pleasant pain.
I hope to recover and feel the straps and bondage.
Now my restraints are different.
Xxx
And we're all stretched out on our racks and crosses and wheels
wishing and wishing for your dreams to come true :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart:

Later in the afternoon when Erin had recovered , I told her to change into her dress and put on her sandals. I had decided we both needed a breath of fresh air and where better than the woods i own. I heard her coming down the stairs and a `I am ready Sir`
Walking through the kitchen and out of the back door, we wandered over the grass towards the wooden gate. The garden was surrounded by a high brick wall , with security lights built into the wall itself. At night there was a series of infra-red beams criss-crossing the wall. Not to keep anyone in , but to warn me if any of the vandals from the local town were trying to get in! The cottage itself was off the beaten track surrounded by fields. It couldnt be seen from any road. But i was security aware.
I digress , I unlocked the gate and ushered Erin through and we walked one of the many paths , we relaxed in each others company. She asked me about various trees and fauna and where i could i replied. After about 30 minutes we reached a clearing , with some seats made from old tree stumps as i sat down and Erin waited i indicated that she lie over my lap , as she lowered herself into position her dress rode up exposing her ass. As the birds sang my palm shuddered against her flesh , her cheeks began to glow and turn a rosy red. `Erin whenever we are out , it could be in the town or at a party i may feel the need to spank you , you will raise your dress or drop your jeans without question. But only I will ever discipline you.`
What she didnt know is that I( meaning her as well) had been invited to a party this weekend. The venue was about 10 miles away at a exclusive residence. A good friend of mine owned a estate and it was to be there. He also was a Master with his own slave ( His partner now) . John had requested i whip his new slave all those years ago at her birthday party.I remember that day very well. I found out later that Suzanne ( his now partner) had asked if one of his friends could whip her - John had asked me.
After i had finished Erins spanking, we resumed our walk to the outer edge of my land. The sun was just dipping below the hills as her dress turned translucent , her body showing itself against the dying sun. She will share my bed tonight.
And as we made our way back to the cottage , I told her about the party I/We had been invited to. I also decided we would go into Worcester the following day to choose a new dress for her, something so she would standout and make me proud.

tbc

The following morning after Erin and myself had eaten , I told her that we would be going into Hereford to visit a shop i used quite alot for various items. As we drove past Bromyard and onto the main road into Hereford ( 16 miles away ) Erin said ` Sir , are we going anywhere I would like ?` This seemed a strange question from her , i told her we had been invited to a private party that night and i was going to choose something appropriate for her to wear. `Looking down to her legs i noticed that they were at the right gap apart , I was getting to her.Good.
Driving down Aylestone hill and past the railway station , i was keeping a close eye open for idiot bike riders as they had a habit of appearing on my drivers side and i needed to turn right very soon. Ahh , there it is , quick look behind and i swung my car up and into a narrow lane. The wooden gates i wanted were in the distance. As i approached the gates swung open and i drove in. The gates closed behind me. `Come on and remember be courteous, these are my friends who are going to dress you for the party tonight`
Anne opened the door and ushered us inside ` Would you like a drink or shall we get started? ` I said a drink would be welcome once i had seen what she had to offer.
Anne told Erin to strip as she wanted to see what she had to work with. Erin blushed and did as she was told. Anne walked round her ` I see you have been spanking her , I would like to do that .With you watching of course` We were a bdsm community spread over the 2 counties . Anne nodded took some measurements and went to the drawers, brought out a G string made from black leather and a jewelled collar
2.jpg 4.jpg
Next a dress , i looked at several and decided on a leather one , not to sexy , but god she was going to look so good in it.
I looked at the time , 6hours to the party.
Anne found me another every day collar , a simple one , very understated3.jpg
1.jpg
Placing Erin in a chair i looked at various new `items` in the shop and bought a few , a compact `Tens` machine was one , a american single tail and a few more fun items .
`Put these on my account and now i will have that drink, ask Erin if she wants one and tell her to join me`
Erin entered the room and squatted on the floor between my legs , still naked. Anne tells me she wants to spank you, maybe tonight cause she is going to the party. But dont worry i will be there.
We stayed at the private store for about three hours watching some dvds .
I told Erin to get dressed as we were going home to get ready to go out. As we were leaving Anne massaged Erin`s butt cheeks . I gave Anne a look which meant Dont touch.
The parcels had already been put in my car and as we drove home in the dusk I glanced at Erins face , she looked happy.Her first party with me

tbc

On arriving home , i told Erin to go take a shower and when she was dry to report to my bedroom.I wanted to carry out a body inspection ( i didnt tell her this ). About half a hour later there was a knock on my door .`Enter and stand in front of me` Erin did as she was told and assumed the positon, arms by her side , legs apart. I stood and fondled her breasts, tweaking her nipples.I reached down and fingered her , a little damp but that was ok.
`Now go and get dressed in the clothes i have bought you. I will fasten the collar into place.When you are ready come down stairs and i will tell you the rules for tonight`.
She turned and went to get herself ready.
I went downstairs and into the lounge.
I got the collar out and placed it on a side table. Her she comes as i heard her coming down the stairs. She enterd and stood before me.I had made the right choice.She looked a picture.
`Now Erin, rules for tonight. No-one spanks you without my permission and i have to be there.
No-one fucks you, thats up to me and me alone.
If you get asked to go anywhere private you make your excuses and find me. Do you understand ?`
`Yes Sir, will i get spanked tonight, like you spank me?`
`You will , you possess a spankable bottom. The collar which i have got for you denotes you are `owned` by me. I will get you a drink, at the end of the party i do not want you drunk, so be careful as we may stay the night. I have been asked to deal with a mouthy slave , so she will get a whipping which you will watch.`
I picked up the collar and snapped it round her neck. I pulled her face towards me and kissed her fully on the lips.
`Lets go , and try and enjoy yourself.`
We got in my car and off we went , journey time around 35 minutes .To a private estate.

tbc

Back
Top Bottom