Erotic Dancing Leads To Air Dancing.

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is also other forms of execution but I thought it would be nice here on it's own.

A little fantasy story. Plot line:Goodbyekitty is an executive traveling abroad and decides to take a little walk on the wild side indulging in a fantasy she always had. She dresses up in provocative clothes to hide her identity and with a tiny little outfit for the "audition".

Problem is exotic/erotic dancing is strictly forbidden with non-residents with a penalty as severe as death. She does not contest as to spare her company and husband embarrassment as this would have created an international incident.

---

She is delivered to the prison and is given the news of her immediate sentencing which comes as a surprise. It is death by hanging either by a quick, painless long drop in front of an audience or very painful short drop in a private setting. There is one option though. If she submits to a series of tortures, and if she some survives 10 minutes on the noose, her sentence will be considered served.

She's secretly held an execution fetish as well as having an inner masochistic side so this was a win/win of sorts. She just somehow needed to find the strength to not die of strangulation. The thought of being executed by hanging was a huge excitement to her though but she still wanted to live thru it!

Last edited:
The day of her scheduled execution, she was nervously excited and lost in thought when a her cell door opened. She was told to kneel and close her eyes by a familiar voice. Her husband. She had been granted a last conjugal visit before her date with the gallows. She made the most of it apologizing for her misdeeds and promised to do her best to survive the ordeal. They shared a last passionate embrace.

After showing she was taken to another room where she was test fitted for the rope that would possibly end her life. In keeping with a promise the warden had granted she was given a proper gown to wear for her walk to the death chamber. She had requested being hung nude so she undressed before entering the room. The assistant who had grown to like her over her short stay was very sad which was in contrast the the excitement Ms Kitty felt standing at the door to the execution room.

---

As the door opened she saw the gallows and a wave of fear and arousal swept over her. The executioner motioned her over and she cooperated in full, her hands were tied facing the noose and also catching sight of the gurney that was in place to take her body away, this triggered a reality check which had her trembling a little but also triggering her dark erotic fascination with death.

Once her hands were tied she practically jumped up the stairs to ready herself for this execution, even if she somehow survived, she put herself into a mind set that this was final. That though increased the eroticism of it all to her.

Standing nude and at attention ready for the noose to be placed was so intense a feeling that she felt an orgasm building, but she did her best to fight it off hoping that once the noose tightened it would distract her from the intense pain she knew would come.

The noose and blindfold were placed, the sentence was read and her execution was now imminent! She felt two hands gently push her and she was now falling to her death, she gasped in a combination of horror and excitement.

The noose tightened and the pain wasn't what she expected it did hurt though!. Her petite stature and her fitness helped mitigate the pain, the orgasm that was building standing ready for execution was now coming back strong. Waves of pleasure mixed with the pain/choking dizzy sensation, a sensation she had experienced in breathplay with her husband, just this was way more intense, as well as the orgasm that kept coming...and coming.

The orgasms ebbed as well as her consciousness, her last memory was just a tingling feeling from head to toe, just hanging there peacefully. If she was going to die this way...there were worse ways to go she thought before all consciousness faded.

She briefly awoke laying on a metal table, she thought "is this death?" then the pain in her neck hit hard and she passed out.

She awoke back in her cell, muscles, in her back and neck hurting like the devil... but she had survived! She was congratulated by the prison staff as nearly none had ever accomplished what she had. She was then shown to a spa to soak off the pain. A knock at her door and her husband walked in.

He was happy to see her as she was him, he couldn't help himself but to make a bad joke about her being a pain in the neck and now she knew a little about that...

Her response :)

The End.

Question how do you edit threads after posting? Am I blind for not seeing the option. I wanted to fix the photos/thumbnails.
You only have a limited time to do so. Moderators have much more time but I don't know how to fix how you posted you pictures and change them to true thumbnails. It may be possible but may not be.

Question how do you edit threads after posting? Am I blind for not seeing the option. I wanted to fix the photos/thumbnails.
I'm not quite sure what you're wanting to do.
It seems you've inserted your images from a website with a url,
or from some other source than your own storage?
To convert them to thumbnails, I'd have to open them, download them to my computer,
and then upload them again into your posts.
And the end result wouldn't be much different from the way things are now! :)

I'm not quite sure what you're wanting to do.
It seems you've inserted your images from a website with a url,
or from some other source than your own storage?
To convert them to thumbnails, I'd have to open them, download them to my computer,
and then upload them again into your posts.
And the end result wouldn't be much different from the way things are now! :)

Hangingtree nailed it. I know what to do but the time gap has passed so I can't replace the images in the same manner as my post on other forms of execution.

You only have a limited time to do so. Moderators have much more time but I don't know how to fix how you posted you pictures and change them to true thumbnails. It may be possible but may not be.

I took a short cut and thought I could copy/paste from my other thread...well it worked...sort of lol. What I was going to do is delete the images line by line and re-upload them properly. Easiest thing would be to somehow get the images in this thread to open up in another tab so the viewer doesn't have to hit the (back) button.

I took a short cut and thought I could copy/paste from my other thread...well it worked...sort of lol. What I was going to do is delete the images line by line and re-upload them properly. Easiest thing would be to somehow get the images in this thread to open up in another tab so the viewer doesn't have to hit the (back) button.
I'd just take it as live and learn and leave this thread alone. I have a 'temporary pictures' folder when I park pictures on my computer so I can download them as thumbnails. Once I am sure I won't use the pictures again I delete them...

I think I see your point, if they were thumbnails, we have the option of viewing them in slideshow.
It's no big issue, myself I generally open them in new tabs anyway, then I can enlarge if I want -
and 5 in a row fit easily. As I say, changing them to thumbnails could be done (by us staff) but it would be tedious.

Back
Top Bottom