Eulalia Gets Imapaled On The Wall

Go to CruxDreams.com
Eulalia gets crucified and roasted ! ! View attachment 418021 View attachment 418022
love those, thankyou for torturing me Subhunt! :devil:

I don't mind naked Torturers, it's hot, sweaty work and in a way adds to my humiliation and helplessness
if they're nearly as naked as I am, yet they can inflict pain, I have to endure it.
I'm offended at the nude male Torturer though, how dare he not have a hard erection
when he's watching me being barbecued? :mad: :p

I'm offended at the nude male Torturer though, how dare he not have a hard erection
when he's watching me being barbecued? :mad: :p
I think it's bad planning on his part. He put that thick, heavy hood over his head and now he can't breathe properly. That, combined with the heat and the smoke has deprived his appendages of sufficient oxygen.:oops::p:eek:
Faced with a naked Eulalia, which as you say should only inspire the "nobler" reactions :very_hot:, this clearly is the only reasonable explanation. :devil:

can you say why, Tricia?
Absolutely, I'm naturally a nudist and I enjoy being nude whenever I can. I'm a bisexual, true switch and I really enjoy both giving and receiving punishment.

When I'm submitting and being whipped, tied, restrained etc. I like to be completely naked and completely vulnerable. No high heels, lingerie, etc. I enjoy being forced to disrobe or even having my clothes/robe ripped off of me. The humiliation is a huge turn on for me. To be completely bare while your dressed or partially dressed Master/Mistress dominates you.

When I'm in control, I like to be in complete control!!! I enjoy forcing a slave to remove everything they are wearing while I watch. It may be because when I'm submitting, that's the way I like it to be. I'm not sure?

I want a completely naked slave on his or her knees in complete submission. I do this to ensure my slave feels that humiliation that they are naked and I'm in complete control. As I wrote, I like to be topless during sessions, It just feels natural to me.

Sometimes it's a thong, panties, sometimes heels, sometimes just a pair of jeans barefoot and topless. Go figure.

Like Tricia, I'm one of life's instinctive naturists, and spend most of my time at home naked. So it's natural to me to be nude when in submission.

I also like to domme in the nude, too. I think that power and control come from the force of personality, and can be exerted without a stitch of clothing.

That's probably why I like my Masters and Mistresses to also be wearing as little as possible - for example, a leather bikini, running gear or a skimpy loincloth which doesn't conceal a large erection!

And yes, when Nudeboy straps on a pair and takes me in hand, he's naked!

Back
Top Bottom