Eulalia's fall

Go to CruxDreams.com
and Lady Messaline arrive in carriage along with the concubine Barbara. Barbara is considerably less clothed wearing only a rope that binds her wrists behind her bare body.

I’m a concubine?:rolleyes:

“Well, Barbara, what do you think? Can you make it a day crucified” Lady Messaline asks.

I lasted longer than that the last time Tree crucified me ... ;)

Barbara is less than convinced that she will enjoy the experience but she also has little doubt that Lord Quercus will find a way to damn her to the cross until she is dead. Perhaps suffering a day hanging nailed naked to cross would be better than hanging naked waiting more than a day to die.

Devil’s Bargain? :facepalm:

The early dawn light begins to chase the darkness away. As night begins to fade Eulalia still suffers the torture of the cross.
View attachment 647455
Fog fills in around her as she hangs from the wood. There is only a pair of soldiers guarding her not that anyone would risk the wrath of Lord Quercus to rescue the condemned slave!
View attachment 647454
I am freezing in addition to the pain of hanging from the cross. I am completely hungry and my throat is parched dry. Why am I still alive?
I hang alone waiting to die. There are only occasional people passing by with few stopping to gawk at me hang naked nailed to the cross. They chat about me as though I cannot hear them. My throat is too dry to even reply to what they say about me.

View attachment 647452
I reek of sweat and my own excrement that coats my bum, legs, and feet. I am ready to die but my body will not give up. It is near noon when Lord Quercus, his wife Kathleen, and Lady Messaline arrive in carriage along with the concubine Barbara. Barbara is considerably less clothed wearing only a rope that binds her wrists behind her bare body. Besides her nudity however Barbara is in better shape than I am.
Again they stand below me they discuss both my condition and a proposal for Barbara.
-Eulalia

View attachment 647453
“Damn the wench looks like hell” Kathleen notes. “She has shit all over herself!”

“What else could she do? You don’t get privacy breaks to relieve yourself when you are condemned to die on the cross” Lord Quercus says. “She is just fading away.”

“Well, Barbara, what do you think? Can you make it a day crucified” Lady Messaline asks.

Barbara fidgets as she contemplates the dare. As a slave of Quercus he could order her to be crucified but the trio’s goal is to have Barbara agree to submit to being crucified for a day.

Barbara demurs saying “I have done nothing to deserve being crucified. She looks like crap. If you demand I am crucified of course I will be. I don’t want to be crucified and not before a horde of your subjects.”

“But Barbara think how beautiful you will look hanging naked on a cross! Don’t you want to experience that alone with the beautiful pain you will experience” Messaline

Barbara is less than convinced that she will enjoy the experience but she also has little doubt that Lord Quercus will find a way to damn her to the cross until she is dead. Perhaps suffering a day hanging nailed naked to cross would be better than hanging naked waiting more than a day to die.

They walk away. What Barbara decides to do I will never know. I don’t think I will live to see the sun set. I hope I don’t!
View attachment 647451
-Eulalia

Well written story and great pics.

It is growing late this Saturday evening. Eulalia has been crucified almost a day and half. Her body is beginning to fail but death would be many hours away.
crux 129.jpg
Archbishop Despard Wragg IV consults with Lord Quercus. “Quercus, you have made an excellent example of the slave bard Eulalia and I presume the taxes of the vendor’s sales have enriched your coffers.”

“Eulalia is getting what she deserves” Quercus acknowledges. “And the castle’s coffers are a tad thicker.”

“You know I suggested crucifying the wench” Wragg notes.

“I recall clearly” Quercus replies. “I must say it is a suitable punishment for the slave!”

“Indeed it has been. However I wish to ask a favor from you, Quercus. Tomorrow is Sunday and having a naked wench crucified would not be in the spirit of the day. I am asking you to have her finished and removed this evening.”

“It seems too merciful” Quercus sighs “but having Eulalia executed was the goal here. I grant your request!”

The sun will set before long. I cannot take another night yet I fear my body will not forsake me and allow my death. I will be quite insane before the sun rises tomorrow.

Soldiers- not the mercenaries that have guarded me- ride horses up the hill. They carry long spears. I wonder what they are coming for. They dismount and one walks up to the cross and says “The archbishop has asked Lord Quercus to have you finished and removed from the cross tonight. I am here to finish your execution.”

I can barely speak so I nod my head. He pushes the tip of the spear into my chest. It hurts like hell but I groan “Drive it into me and finish this!”
crux 145 c.jpg
He accommodates my request…

-Eulalia

The spear misses Eulalia’s heart but rips a gaping wound in her lung. Before the sun sets the slave dies hanging from her cross.
crux 373 d.jpg
Only the epilogue remains…

Tree

Epilogue Part One
Eulalia hanged crucified for a day and a half. She was executed for attempting to murder Lord Quercus. The only mercy shown was a spear in her chest to culminate her crucifixion and ever with that she suffered another half hour before death overtook her.
Do not think she was given a proper burial.
crux pieta a.jpg
No, as with all executed criminals her nude body was dragged to paupers’ cemetery by a rope tied to her ankle.
bury 027.jpg
It was tossed into a pit and buried in the unmarked grave.
bury 035.jpg
This was a suitable end for the criminal slave Eulalia…

Epilogue Part One
Eulalia hanged crucified for a day and a half. She was executed for attempting to murder Lord Quercus. The only mercy shown was a spear in her chest to culminate her crucifixion and ever with that she suffered another half hour before death overtook her.
Do not think she was given a proper burial.
View attachment 647951
No, as with all executed criminals her nude body was dragged to paupers’ cemetery by a rope tied to her ankle.
View attachment 647954
It was tossed into a pit and buried in the unmarked grave.
View attachment 647955
This was a suitable end for the criminal slave Eulalia…
a heart-warming epilogue :thumbsup:

Epilogue Part Two

During Eulalia’s crucifixion the concubine slave Barbara had been brought to see the slave hanging from her cross. Lady Messaline, Kathleen, and her husband Lord Quercus had offered her a bet that Barbara found too easy to refuse.
crux 383.jpg
But with the idea in Quercus’ mind he would sweeten the offer. Barbara would be crucified only one day and it would be done only before invited guests of Lord Quercus. One other thing runs through Barbara’s mind is that slaves who have served the purpose they were purchased for they did not grow old gracefully. With a bit of luck they would be decapitated in the dungeon. Less fortunate ones would be hanged publicly or burned to death at a stake.

Quercus added an extra incentive for Barbara. If she takes the bet and survives she will become a free woman and a lady of his court. Of course if she doesn’t there will be a pit dug to bury her body. Without asking for all the details (we call it ‘fine print’ now days) she accepts the bet. She presents herself minimally dressed to Lord Quercus and says “I am ready. Let us get this done.”
harem 014 A.jpg
What Barbara does not know is Quercus invited the whole capital’s population to watch her crucifixion. She would be stripped of all clothing and have to carry her cross to the site of her execution.
c 0053.jpg
For a woman just taking a bet the crowd along the way shows Barbara with as much respect as they would a condemned slave treading past.
c 0055.jpg
There is more humiliation waiting for Barbara when she arrives at her Golgotha. Before nailing her to the cross Lord Quercus’ head guard Archer lays her face down on the gravel-laced dirt next to her cross. With no warning she feels his massive cock enter the cleft of her bum followed by a hard thrust!
0001cr.jpg
She holds her face down as he anally rapes her. The crowd approves of her violation.

The bet got more serious when they nail Barbara’s wrist to the cross. She looks at the spike protruding above her wrist in painful disbelief what has just happened to her.
c 0061 b (2) A.jpg
They have nailed me to the cross. I stare at the spike that holds my wrist to the cross in disbelief this is happening to me! Soon they finish driving spikes into me. Painful as this is now they begin to lift the cross!
c 0063 a.jpg
My body slides down the stipe as the cross swings skyward. I look in horror as its base enters the hole. The wood shakes as it starts to slide down then suddenly I am falling…

…what happened?
c 0065.jpg
I raise my head and look around. I hang naked crucified above the cheering mob! I cry out with agony I have never felt before!
barb crux 59.jpg
-Barbara, crucified slave

Towards the end of the day the crowd has dissipated. The best part of the show is over. Even the court’s historian leaves in boredom. But for a pair of mercenary guards Barbara hangs alone nailed to her cross
barb crux 52.jpg
Records do not note if she won or lost her bet…

The end

Without asking for all the details (we call it ‘fine print’ now days) she accepts the bet. She presents herself minimally dressed to Lord Quercus and says “I am ready. Let us get this done.”

Big mistake :confused:

What Barbara does not know is Quercus invited the whole capital’s population to watch her crucifixion. She would be stripped of all clothing and have to carry her cross to the site of her execution.

Oh Shit :facepalm:

There is more humiliation waiting for Barbara when she arrives at her Golgotha. Before nailing her to the cross Lord Quercus’ head guard Archer lays her face down on the gravel-laced dirt next to her cross. With no warning she feels his massive cock enter the cleft of her bum followed by a hard thrust!

Oh the agony :oops:

She holds her face down as he anally rapes her. The crowd approves of her violation

:eek:

I raise my head and look around. I hang naked crucified above the cheering mob! I cry out with agony I have never felt before!

Why the fuck did I ever agree to this!:facepalm:

Towards the end of the day the crowd has dissipated. The best part of the show is over. Even the court’s historian leaves in boredom. But for a pair of mercenary guards Barbara hangs alone nailed to her cross

Records do not note if she won or lost her bet…

Isn’t it obvious? :oops:

T
Fog fills in around her as she hangs from the wood. There is only a pair of soldiers guarding her not that anyone would risk the wrath of Lord Quercus to rescue the condemned slave!
View attachment 647454
I am freezing in addition to the pain of hanging from the cross. I am completely hungry and my throat is parched dry. Why am I still alive?
I hang alone waiting to die. There are only occasional people passing by with few stopping to gawk at me hang naked nailed to the cross. They chat about me as though I cannot hear them. My throat is too dry to even reply to what they say about me.

More very sensitively written narrative - I especially like this bit, image and text -
her expression speaks very vividly to me, my anxiety and uncertainty,
even on the cross still bewildered by the world, still wondering why am I (still) here?
The early morning mist reflects my confused mind, dark, ghostly shapes haunting me ...

My whiteness
catches the early rays.
A few men gather
to appreciate
my nakedness-
most are too busy...

More very sensitively written narrative - I especially like this bit, image and text -
her expression speaks very vividly to me, my anxiety and uncertainty,
even on the cross still bewildered by the world, still wondering why am I (still) here?
The early morning mist reflects my confused mind, dark, ghostly shapes haunting me ...

My whiteness
catches the early rays.
A few men gather
to appreciate
my nakedness-
most are too busy...
Thank you. It was a different write...

Back
Top Bottom