Every Girl's Guide To Being A Slave

Go to CruxDreams.com
159443-58932c294eea3f151b1be882c020e578.jpg

During her last cropping, this craven wench tried to use her arms and hands to protect her tender breasts.

But today is going to go a bit differently, isn't it my dear?

The spill of your breasts as you kneel-walk up the steps is quite captivating, my dear. Do you see the door at the top of the landing? It is a closet, a rather special closet. Within it we will find any number of implements that will bring me pleasure and you pain.

Your knees seemed to have stopped climbing, my dear. I love the way your fears make your breasts oscillate ever so slightly. There is a faint vein on the side of your left breast that is pulsing with agitation.

But don't worry. We won't begin with your lovely breasts. Attending to them will be my dessert.

"Let's see. Hands cuffed to the pole well above your shoulders, back arched nicely, one leg slightly forward, your breasts thrust towad me in exemplary fashion. It's taken some training, Elise, but you've got Position #5 down very well."

"Shall we begin?"

Elise drew in an apprehensive breath as Lord Arbuthnot's strong right hand brushed across an array of instruments on a night table before closing on a thick leather strap.

View attachment 477488 I can do it myself, thanks. You don't have to pull on my hair like that :mad:
It's actually a rather nice way to be played', like a musical instrument -
we concentrate on using tongue, lips and (very gently) teeth,
he 'plays' us to control the rhythmic movement to his utmost pleasure -
so just let yourself be 'played' ;)

Back
Top Bottom