Every Girl's Guide To Being A Slave

Go to CruxDreams.com
tumblr_okqlmpZZRU1qc2yxpo1_500.jpg

This slavegirl thought it might be of interest to Cruxers with a taste for slave-keeping, and even some help to girls on the Forums who are in Master/slave relationships, or who feel that the role of slavegirl is the one in which they feel most true to themselves, to open a thread devoted to the critical discussion of slave behaviour.

My thoughts are simply those of a 'natural slavegirl' with a little experience. They're put forward humbly, to promote discussion and invite suggestions and opinions from Forum Members of all kinds – from Masterly Males to simple slaves.

As well as adding thoughts, relevant pictures – and discussion of 'good' and 'bad' slave behaviour seen in images on other threads – would be very welcome. I'll begin with some observations on a picture recently posted by Mirador on the 'Impalations' thread.

Body Language

View attachment 84027

On the face of it, these girls look like promising beginners in the world of slavedom. Their eyes look bright and alert, with a well-justified hint of anxiety. But there are a few things they have to learn, and learn QUICK! If I were 'first girl' instructing them, here's what I'd tell them:

"You, number two, who gave you permission to sit on your heels? KNEEL UP! All of you, kneel up straight, don't slouch. Keep your shoulders back, lift your chest, offer up your breasts like they're a tray of ripe fruit – that's the idea!"

"As slavegirls you must always display your humility, obedience and – above all – your availability to your Master by your body-language. You must forget all you were taught when you were little about keeping your legs together. Whether you're standing, sitting or kneeling, your thighs should always be apart, to signify your accessibility. So, open them! Wider, number one! That's better - a slave's knees when she's standing, sitting or kneeling should be at least as wide apart as her shoulders."

"You've got your hands locked behind your posts, and that's teaching you your first lesson, you must NEVER EVER use your hands to try to hide your tits or your pussy. If you aren't using your hands for slave-work, you must park them behind your back, palms on your buttocks. Understood?"

"Good. Now, you're all holding your heads up quite well, but in the presence of your Master your head should be slightly tilted forward, as sign of humility. Your eyes should still be bright, wide and alert, but downcast, looking at your Master's feet. Keep your lips parted, not ready to speak out of turn - don't you dare do that! - but to signify you're ready to let in your Master by that route. You may glance up at Him briefly if you're listening to an order, or offering Him his Whip, or something like that, but anything like a direct stare is insolence and will land you in trouble – so watch it you, number 5!"

"Any questions? Right, you'll stay kneeling here until the men come for you. They'll show you what happens to girls who don't come up to scratch. One of you will be picked as the 'demonstration subject'. If you want to just watch and learn, you'll make sure they find you exactly as you are now. But if you want to be the 'demonstration subject', just slouch, fidget, close your thighs or your lips, try hiding your tits or your pussy when your hands are unlocked, give them a cheeky look, hesitate before obeying their orders ... It's up to you!"
I have been a slave before, I have no desire to be one again.

Back
Top Bottom