Every Girl's Guide To Being A Slave

Go to CruxDreams.com
You know what is good Barbaria!

More leather to her bare breasts.

001-gif.151287

You're a man after my own heart, TC!

I like #2 very much, but I would place a pair of lit candles, perhaps an inch and a half in diameter, just beneath the lovely slave's pendant pleasure-globes. She has been ordered not to change her position but the golden flames of the candles will strain upward to lick at her breasts. The reach of the flickering tapers will fall just short of their delectable targets, but even so, the heat the candles give off will be cumulative, and can only be ended by snuffing them out with a quick decisive dip of her breasts that will smother the wicks in the hot wax.

Her master and his friends place bets on how long the lovely slave can resist the heat of the flames before summoning up enough courage to end the torment by plunging her breasts into the wax....

I like #2 very much, but I would place a pair of lit candles, perhaps an inch and a half in diameter, just beneath the lovely slave's pendant pleasure-globes. She has been ordered not to change her position but the golden flames of the candles will strain upward to lick at her breasts. The reach of the flickering tapers will fall just short of their delectable targets, but even so, the heat the candles give off will be cumulative, and can only be ended by snuffing them out with a quick decisive dip of her breasts that will smother the wicks in the hot wax.

Her master and his friends place bets on how long the lovely slave can resist the heat of the flames before summoning up enough courage to end the torment by plunging her breasts into the wax....

Boccaccio

How good a man you are! :rolleyes: :doh: :devil:

Top-Cat

And the winners in this set are #4 {Someone hand me a belt, please}, #5 who has a truly opulent pair of, um, shoes, and #8. I think perhaps her master should deliver two or three nice compact cane-strokes to the tops of #8's lovely breasts, before asking her to take the chain in her mouth, so that the path of the cane to the underslopes of her lust-mounds is unimpeded.

#1 seems to be praying. As well she might, but there shall be no deliverance tonight.
#4 is adopting an overly coquettish manner, as if she is the one in control here. A few good solid slaps to her splendid breasts will disabuse her of that notion.

#5 is exquisite. One can tell from her posture that she's endured the sting of that belt before.

The mirror in #8 is a nice effect. Both master and slave can enjoy visually as well as tactilely, the firmness of the master's touch.

#9 is being properly chastized for her desultory oral caresses.

In #10 the newly hired violinist is being punished by the maestro for failing to properly observe the tempo markings in the first movement of Beethoven's Fifth. In a few moments he will set aside the bow of her instrument, and take up his own baton, which, like one Wagner had made for Spontini, was made from a thick ebony staff with ivory knobs at either end. And then the understudy's splendid breasts will be made to pay a fearful price for her careless musicianship.

"OK, #1. Lift your arms up. Higher. Higher!!" I snarled. "Up over your head."

The trembling beauty haltingly did as she was bid, blushingly conscious of how her new posture accentuated the thrust of her impudent breasts.

I studied the sensuous rise and fall of her pink-tipped mounds for what must have seemed like an eternity to her.

"I'll let you know when you can lower them, sweetie, but in the meantime I'm going to have some fun."

The trembling beauty haltingly did as she was bid, blushingly conscious of how her new posture accentuated the thrust of her impudent breasts.

I studied the sensuous rise and fall of her pink-tipped mounds for what must have seemed like an eternity to her.

"I'll let you know when you can lower them, sweetie, but in the meantime I'm going to have some fun."

Boccaccio

If all members or at least half the members of CruxForums made comments brilliant and consistent with the topics, as you do, this Forum would be the best Forum on the Internet.

Thank you very much for the posts! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Top-Cat

"Did you know, #1, that I have given the place where you are kneeling a name? I call it the caning corner. Do you see the wall clock behind me? Inside it there is a small videocamera which will record the strokes I am about to give you. Its microphone is state of the art. It will capture the hiss of the cane in the air, the piquant THWICKK! when the slender cane bites into the flesh of your lovely breasts. And it will capture every cry, every whimper, every scream,

Oh! I grow more forgetful with each passing year. Would be so good as to count the strokes for me?. En francais, s'il vous plait. Un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six. Don't worry, ma cherie, I'm quite aware that you don't speak French. It''s not a problem at all, vraiment. If you make a mistake, I will be happy to repeat the list and we can begin again. From the beginning.

Bonne chance, my cherie!" I murmured, as I slid the gleaming cane out of its black leather pouch...

Nice panties she is wearing IMHO.
Sometimes a small garment seems to accentuate the nudity of the model, almost "more nude than totally nude".:D
Is this just me, or does anyone agree?

The girl with big breasts
Came from a poor family
Never had much a chance
Stuck in poverty

Smart as a whip
Her school testing showed
But reduced to a slave
Now the real lash she knows

“If only my breasts
Were not so large and well-shaped
Perhaps I’d be known for my brains
And not what’s on my chest.”

Mmmmm. The girl I placed in the the caning corner a night or two ago.

Her splendid breasts have indeed brought her to this place.

"Smart as a whip?" you say.

Soon they will smart from the whip.

And the crop.

And the cane.

Because I am the master, and she is but a slave.

Back
Top Bottom