EXCUSE ME

Go to CruxDreams.com
esteemed members of this forum. I would like to apologize if in many of my posts the images did not appear. I've disappointed most of you. I feel annoyed at myself. So I say goodbye to the forum, and I will not be able to access this forum for a long time.

esteemed members of this forum. I would like to apologize if in many of my posts the images did not appear. I've disappointed most of you. I feel annoyed at myself. So I say goodbye to the forum, and I will not be able to access this forum for a long time.

The images "did not appear" as full size images, because different moderators made it to thumbnails.
The reason for that are the site rules.
---
E. POSTING IMAGES

Fig 1: Uploading / linking images

Fig 2: Thumbnail button

Fig 3: After you’ve clicked ‘thumbnail’ the thumbnail image will appear in the message.
You can now click ‘Post Reply’.

Note: there is a limit of 10 images per post.

We ask members to please upload images as thumbnails, not full-size. There are two main reasons:

• the site is subject to usage limits, the site-owner incurs significant extra charges if these are exceeded;
  • some members have slow and/or expensive internet connections, viewing full-size images can cost them time and/or money.
Thumbnails can easily be opened by members: click on the image to open full-size in slideshow, or right-click and open in a new tab (where you can usually enlarge the image further). We will allow ‘celebration’ images at full size; these will be reduced later, otherwise there is one exception to this rule: we do allow full-size images that are hosted on other servers and are streamed directly to CF, as these incur no usage charges to the site.

However,

• if members wish to add streamed full size pics to another member's thread on a regular basis they should seek the agreement of the originator of the thread,
  • if streamed pictures contain hyperlinks to paysites, they must only be posted in the 'Links to Paysites' section;
  • members who intend to post externally-hosted images on a regular basis should contact staff to clarify the position and avoid misunderstanding.

___
Image2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom