Execution Fetish And You!?

what would you say best defines you when you search this fantastic forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
It's safe to say most of the fine people on this great forum like crucifixion (I mean who doesn't it's super freaking sexy), but I was wondering the other day about the vast content on this sight that is other forms of exeution, sexual torture and erotic peril. There's a lot of it :).

So my question to you is are you here mainly for the crux or more the broad spectrum that is extreme bdsm and erotic peril? Me personally I love the whole lot any form of erotic peril, torture or execution, in fact some such as impaleing or hanging I find hotter than crux although I do find crux amazing to. What do you think kind lad or lass?! :)

It's safe to say most of the fine people on this great forum like crucifixion (I mean who doesn't it's super freaking sexy), but I was wondering the other day about the vast content on this sight that is other forms of exeution, sexual torture and erotic peril. There's a lot of it :).

So my question to you is are you here mainly for the crux or more the broad spectrum that is extreme bdsm and erotic peril? Me personally I love the whole lot any form of erotic peril, torture or execution, in fact some such as impaleing or hanging I find hotter than crux although I do find crux amazing to. What do you think kind lad or lass?! :)

Pretty much the same for me as you have expressed here, although more erotic peril than bdsm in my case.

Crux, therefore walk I here, other crazy practices, let them go, not for me.
I see sometimes other things but crux in this forum is my standard.
So bounding games are sometimes nice to see (that Japanese boarding school-film...) but crux(-stories) stay norm.

To have discovered the Cruxforum is also a deliberation!

I voted for door number two, crux is my fav, but I like other forms of erotic peril. I find many forms of erotic peril a huge turn-on:)

I voted for 'I like crux but ... any form...',
though I like some forms of BDSM better than others
(for me, the Dom/sub, Master/slavegirl aspect,
simple bondage and torture, whipping -
and, yes, 'erotic peril' - that's a nice phrase :devil:)
likewise some forms of execution fantasies a lot more than others.,
crucifixion certainly being a favourite​

I voted for 'I like crux but ... any form...',
though I like some forms of BDSM better than others
(for me, the Dom/sub, Master/slavegirl aspect,
simple bondage and torture, whipping -
and, yes, 'erotic peril' - that's a nice phrase :devil:)
likewise some forms of execution fantasies a lot more than others.,
crucifixion certainly being a favourite​
Pp shares Eulalia's view though from the other side of the fence.

A wonder to find and meet beings (esp. women!) with same or analogue minds. Sometimes I live in a dream... Other times I regret not earlier to have connect them.

Attachments

• Nine Words Women use.jpg
    Nine Words Women use.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 52
I voted for #3, but to me the 'peril' is more arousing than the act...

I'm with Tree and Joker. I'm not actually into snuff as such, it is the lead up, the situation that is interesting.
Execution scenarios offer rich opportunities for drama and erotic thrills.
I voted #1 but it would be more between 1 and 2. I am a die hard crux fan but obviously other things interest me too :)

I voted for #3, but to me the 'peril' is more arousing than the act...
100% percent agree the staging of the act is the attraction not necessarily the actual act!
I'm with Tree and Joker. I'm not actually into snuff as such, it is the lead up, the situation that is interesting.
Execution scenarios offer rich opportunities for drama and erotic thrills.
I voted #1 but it would be more between 1 and 2. I am a die hard crux fan but obviously other things interest me too :)

I agree with these three gentlemen:)

Back
Top Bottom