Execution of your partner??

Whats your role in your partners execution?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Me and my partner Katherine often have stories we tell where she is sexually executed in front of a crowd. The scenarios always change, she is a witch, she is a whore, she is convicted of a crime, she is guilty she is innocent, she is compliant she fights back, so on and so forth.

However my role usually changes, from spectator to accuser to executioner to being executed along with her.

So I wondered what are other peoples favourite roles when your parntner meets their fate?

Another one :
"I have taken her place to get executed"

When it is so far, she comes in front of my cross, with a vicious smile and says :
"My plan has worked!":eek::eeek:

I choose the last option - we'll watch someone else. I'd be lost without my partner - She's been amazing this past few days while I've been ill with a bad cold - She's been bringing me food, drink and medication while wearing a skimpy nurse's costume :p

She´s executed and i watch the first nails in her wrists. then i have to nail her feet. Cruelly to imagine that i must disturb her body in such a way. After a last long kiss through her pain and tears she´s raised. I beg the executioners to crucify me in front of her. i can´t longer be on this world without her....

Back
Top Bottom