Experience @ corporal punishment in the home?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Corporal punishment for misbehaviour is / was common use - often involves striking the boy (in a few cases also girls) on the bare buttocks with an implement kept for the purpose such as a rattan cane.
This corporal punishment is consisting of a number of hits (known as »strokes« or »cuts«) with a single cane usually made of rattan, generally applied to the offender's bare buttocks. The size and flexibility of the cane and the mode of application, as well as the number of the strokes, vary greatly - from a couple of light strokes with a small cane across the seat of a junior schoolboy's trousers, up to 40 (or more) very hard and painful cuts on the bare buttocks with a longer and soaked rattan.

My heaviest chastisement with a rattan cane was at the age of fifteen, when i was as coocky as i could be - and my aunt decided to start a measure of education. I had to undress completely and she served my buttocks with 36 »cuts« using an oil soaked rattan cane. Afterwards i was soaked with sweat.

For a corporal punishment (only striking the boy's buttocks, nothing else) we brothers had to undress completely. When we had served the sentence, everything was fine again, no corner time or anything else. But it was always a severe and painful punishment. However, here was no corporal punishment for girls in my family ...
images-1.jpeg
Do you have any experience like me?

Last edited:

Calf #15

Executioner
I did get spanked quite a few times in my childhood, but I only recall one time when it was done on my bare butt. The "crime" was getting a very bad midterm results sheet at school. I guess it worked, as my grades improved greatly, but it wasn't the only or even the main reason that I started to treat school seriously again... I looked around me and realised that I was slowly slipping into the company of people I used to avoid, that is what got to me, but since the suggestion came up between my father's strikes, I guess it counts...

Top Bottom