Eye for eye

Go to CruxDreams.com
" Yes, you will soon be like her, struggling helplessly on the cross! By the way, this maid had been on the cross all day and night in the desert. And I think that a noble concubine and a strong guard should have stayed longer than a civilian! " :sisi2:

View attachment 598787

I like the way this is going, and the style is pleasing too. A nice well rendered mixed crux, yes :D
I'm sure the refined lady and her officer companion will do theie best to oblige.

Would really like to see this to the ultimate conclusion.

William, I would rather selfishly wish Ruoliuming would turn exclusively to crux. That’s not gonna happen, but like you I’m looking forward to a prolonged conclusion.

" Yes, you will soon be like her, struggling helplessly on the cross! By the way, this maid had been on the cross all day and night in the desert. And I think that a noble concubine and a strong guard should have stayed longer than a civilian! " :sisi2:

View attachment 598787
There's no doubt about it, ruoliuming, you are a significantly talented artist!

Attachments

• 34165EBD-2521-4DBA-915A-46F87F3391B0.jpeg
    34165EBD-2521-4DBA-915A-46F87F3391B0.jpeg
    262.9 KB · Views: 1,394
I’m glad he has turned his attention to a more traditional execution for this forum. He certainly knows for precisely how to draw a crucifixion! Drawn left to right, the eyes see the progression—and the result! A bloody, sweaty, straining end. She struggles afixed to an unmoving monument to her sins. The maid is a gorgeous touch of utterly blatant foreshadowing.

William, I would rather selfishly wish Ruoliuming would turn exclusively to crux. That’s not gonna happen, but like you I’m looking forward to a prolonged conclusion.
I love all kinds of torture in the world. Maybe I'll draw more pictures about crux in the future, but I'm also going to draw some other pictures of torture. No matter what I draw, I hope it can make you all happy! :roflmao:

I’m glad he has turned his attention to a more traditional execution for this forum. He certainly knows for precisely how to draw a crucifixion! Drawn left to right, the eyes see the progression—and the result! A bloody, sweaty, straining end. She struggles afixed to an unmoving monument to her sins. The maid is a gorgeous touch of utterly blatant foreshadowing.
Yes, it's right! No one is not afraid of death, especially when someone else is the reference. By the way, it was a poor Greek maid, she's just trying to steal some gold.

Do you think she is worried about her lover or afraid of what she will face? :)

View attachment 600921
I think she just look at his cock, and think that- it's gonna erect or not ? will he arouse in this pain? So do I? (while her cunt is getting moist)

Do you think she is worried about her lover or afraid of what she will face? :)

View attachment 600921

A little from column A, a little from column B.
She is horrified to see what they have done to her lover, his fine body exposed and nailed to the wood. But her own ordeal can be only moments away, when the spikes will pierce her own flesh, her back will arch, breasts thrust juddering to the sky as she begins the long journey of pain and humiliation.
Then they will share this final erotic dance, the dance of the cross.

Back
Top Bottom