Eye for eye

Go to CruxDreams.com
Eeeeeeeeee ...... I just seem to have forgotten to draw the footprints, and it seem to have too much blood ...... bad one, wait till I've drawn this series I'll modify it. (╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴

View attachment 602862
Obsence display ! :)
Lucky you can still edit back but for me, sometimes I noticed the victim is taller only after evey finishing layers of photoshop are done :D

Apart from you excellent image, i feel something unjustice for those ancient eras. The King/ Emperor / Pharoh married many wives. . I think some of them may not meet once a month to each concubines. But they all have sexual urges too and when they release those with their lovers - guards , soldiers or slaves.. mostly have to face this type of fashion to be executed. If I born on those era.. I might probaply be executed on the cross not less then 12 times.. and no need to suffer long.

Eeeeeeeeee ...... I just seem to have forgotten to draw the footprints, and it seem to have too much blood ...... bad one, wait till I've drawn this series I'll modify it. (╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴

View attachment 602862
Wonder what is the thing of two women behind bubbling ;)

Obsence display ! :)
Lucky you can still edit back but for me, sometimes I noticed the victim is taller only after evey finishing layers of photoshop are done :D

Apart from you excellent image, i feel something unjustice for those ancient eras. The King/ Emperor / Pharoh married many wives. . I think some of them may not meet once a month to each concubines. But they all have sexual urges too and when they release those with their lovers - guards , soldiers or slaves.. mostly have to face this type of fashion to be executed. If I born on those era.. I might probaply be executed on the cross not less then 12 times.. and no need to suffer long.
Maybe love is more precious than life, the same is true for sexual needs, of course! :sisi1

Don't touch her! After all, she is a noble concubine, be careful this will cause you unnecessary trouble! The great anubis will set them free. Now, it's time to go home. :)

View attachment 605001
We'll wait and see whether Anubis achieves that! :popcorn:

Don't touch her! After all, she is a noble concubine, be careful this will cause you unnecessary trouble! The great anubis will set them free. Now, it's time to go home. :)

View attachment 605001

Nice pic.
Look at the faces, the look that passes between them. Their passion has become a public ordeal, their love turned to pain and enjoyed by all. Strangers see the most private parts of their bodies, while they each see their lover suffering and humiliated, each knowing that they will never touch the other again, but share only agony, shame and finally death.
I particularly like the clean lines of her thigh and breasts, very nice.

No, no more ., just adulteress ! :p

Yes, she has thrown away her privilege for carnal pleasure.

Sorry, my English is poor, so I don't quite understand what your means. Are you curious about that two women whispering in the background of this picture?
Yes, that's what Yupar's wondering - me too! ;)

Ruoliuming, your luckless concubine reminded of an old render by inge_tarant, one of the founders of CF. Her title was "What really happened to Cleopatra."

Attachments

• 0B0DA80A-9274-4E4F-AC2D-86A5470599E7.jpeg
    0B0DA80A-9274-4E4F-AC2D-86A5470599E7.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 1,300
  • C0F73DF5-6B40-497E-B003-CE11AAC2A7E0.jpeg
    C0F73DF5-6B40-497E-B003-CE11AAC2A7E0.jpeg
    544.1 KB · Views: 1,190
Nice pic.
Look at the faces, the look that passes between them. Their passion has become a public ordeal, their love turned to pain and enjoyed by all. Strangers see the most private parts of their bodies, while they each see their lover suffering and humiliated, each knowing that they will never touch the other again, but share only agony, shame and finally death.
I particularly like the clean lines of her thigh and breasts, very nice.

Yes, she has thrown away her privilege for carnal pleasure.
Yes, and I think this is the most desperate helplessness!

Back
Top Bottom