Eye for eye

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, have to say it's not every day on the Forums that you see a naked crucified woman make a contract with Anubis to wander the earth as a vengeful spirit.

Nice twist, ruoliuming.
Was there any further price to pay?
86094707c8282fde8fb8279afc6b6709b23186a9.png

Anubis is coming soon! :firedevil:
I'M SURE I'VE MET HIM AT A CONFERENCE OR SOMETHING SOMEWHERE...
"I know you desire revenge, so I will not take away your soul. Instead, I will leave you in this world forever until you avenge your great hatred. And the price you have to pay is never to be reincarnated!" :firedevil:

View attachment 606877
Very transactional, Anubis giving her a choice. She might come to regret that. I think he's supposed to take her soul and weigh it. Her hatred would likely mean it weighs too much and so it would be fed to the soul eater. Egyptian cosmology was very keen that the wicked be punished, in this life, the next life, or both.

Very good image! :)

"I know you desire revenge, so I will not take away your soul. Instead, I will leave you in this world forever until you avenge your great hatred. And the price you have to pay is never to be reincarnated!" :firedevil:

View attachment 606877
Very nice images! But, It that the end?

The gods are always arrogant,and then kinds of accidents will break their small abacus(Destroy their plans),but few deaths will learn from their peers.:hsughwiggle:

"Break their small abacus." Very cool turn of phrase. I think I’ll start using it myself. ;)

Yeah,although I'm not sure if this is a traditional phrase,but many people are using it,it's really cool.:lupie:

Hongzu, it’s common in the US to lend a faux wisdom to some nonsense you just dreamed up by calling it "an ancient Chinese saying" or "As the ancient Chinese sage once said . . . "

I’ll just say "As the 21st century Chinese say . . . ." :D

Hongzu, it’s common in the US to lend a faux wisdom to some nonsense you just dreamed up by calling it "an ancient Chinese saying" or "As the ancient Chinese sage once said . . . "

I’ll just say "As the 21st century Chinese say . . . ." :D
By coincidence,in China,the best way to persuade others to believe a sentence is to add "——XX" after this sentence,this is what XX says.
For example:
I didn't say that.——Lu Xun
I said,I didn't say that.——Lu Xun
……
All right,it's all I said.——Lu Xun

Back
Top Bottom