Famous and never "crossed"

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
Now Doris Day has gone, I am sure in heaven, do I think which famous lady I would have seen crossed.
Doris is too neat, but others with sexual appeal not so:

I think on Brigitte Bardot, who always challenged with her tits. When she died it is too late to see her crossed.
Bo Derek seems me fine so see her in her last judgement with stretched out tits.
And the popular Sophia Loren with her crumpled body.
July Andrews who lost her voice so that she cannot cry.
My favorite is Barbara Streisand who can pray in vain to her Jaweh.

I think we can come across with them!
Delicious.

Attachments

• BB.jpg
    BB.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 523
Doris Day was in my opinion one of the more underrated actresses in Hollywood. Just look at the not cutted scenes in Calamity Jane and she was extremely beautiful.

291401.jpg

Naturally here roles do not necessarily represent her personality. The famous example of this was Victoria Principal who was known, or rumoured to be nymphoman but played otherwise in Dallas. Hm, who I wanted to see on cross (nude naturally) from known people? I think Grace Jones would be cool to look at
gracejones1.jpg

or Miley ...

tumblr_nz4787qg7m1tq7ed5o1_1280.jpg

But those would no one be surprised, so we would look for females/males who we not yet saw nude and would make a showing performance (well Barbra Streisand, ok.... showing for people nor familiar with jewish girls, probably). Was long looking for a famous person which I would like or not-like to see nude and not many come
into my mind... What about Judy Dench?

judi.jpg

No, seen her at least in parts nude and her very liberal ideas made that not shocking enough

judy2.jpg

Difficult----

But then I figured out, what to propose... Staged pics (nude, with cornu, of course) of those people, some unfortunately dead alyready who were claimed to be males and that they show they are not, at least I hope then we have

- Barbra (ok again)
- Michelle Obama (that would be quite interesting)
- Princess Leia (without steel Bikini....)

Mmmmm, how about Racquel Welch?

She certainly had a perfect outfit in 1million BC

7DF2080C-31D5-4AEF-A433-F7C1841AD24A.jpeg

Mmmmm, just imagine this image with shackles, struggling against the chains? Yum!

D15CEAA1-8197-4DEF-802B-3BD5AA8632B9.jpeg

Before being gifted her patibulum she crouches awaiting the scourging:

70541B51-8AD9-478F-A0A1-1C020A572999.jpeg

I sure wish I could render, these images deserve some nice lash marks and bondage!

Mmmmm, how about Racquel Welch?

She certainly had a perfect outfit in 1million BC

View attachment 1165487

Mmmmm, just imagine this image with shackles, struggling against the chains? Yum!

View attachment 1165488

Before being gifted her patibulum she crouches awaiting the scourging:

View attachment 1165489

I sure wish I could render, these images deserve some nice lash marks and bondage!

Hey loincloth slave, Raquel was certainly crucified, in promotional pics but not in the film itself, unfortunately
gettyimages-81732027-1024x1024.jpgraquel-welch-cross.jpg

more pics here

Ok what about

Sheree J. Wilson​

View attachment 1165500

Farrah Fawcett-Majors​

View attachment 1165503

or Heather Locklear?​

View attachment 1165508

I have posted this one of Farrah before. Apparently she initiated this, against the objections of her publicist. She was ticked off about how the studios and the press were treating her, if I remember. One can probably find the story on the internet.

FF.png

Well, I looked it up. I don't know if this is true. If it is, apparently the really did it in broad daylight. It is LA, so I guess you could get away with it without drawing a crowd. 3M makes scotch tape, but I guess they didn't approach them for an advertising deal.
https://www.sebreephoto.com/copied-blog/2016/9/9/farrah-fawcett

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom