Fantasy Bondage

Go to CruxDreams.com
This looks like the beginning of an interesting thread mymartinet. Fantasy bondage is very enjoyable to me. Bring it on!

mm - eulalia's world!
thanks for all these mm

How come I don't have butterflies like that where I live? I would take up butterfly collecting again like I did in my youth.

I just lap these up, mm, they're delicious.

I've only this week discovered Persée et Andromède by Jules LaForgue,
a delightful version of the Andromeda story very close to my own fantasies,
where the girl loves the monster but finds Perseus an utter pain.
My French can just about cope with reading it,
but Laforgue's language is so richly poetic (and erotic)
I couldn't do justice to it in translation.
I'll look out for a good English version if I can find one.​

more delicious fantasies, esp #4,
this is a great thread, thanks mm!​

Yes I like 4/13 too Cetus has a friend this time...take that Percy posh pants :p

I also the 6th pic of the first post in which the dragon reclines with a pipe while his life long slave and housekeeper cleans up his last meal :D

A really good thread MM, humour and imagination, grandeur and silliness it is all here :clapping:

Very nice pic's!!!!

Found this image. Now we can see what goes on in the Coffee Shop and exactly how the beans get ground down.I always wondered what the girls did there - now i know.coffee shop grinding.jpg

Found this image. Now we can see what goes on in the Coffee Shop and exactly how the beans get ground down.I always wondered what the girls did there - now i know.View attachment 122392
Keep your hands from our coffee,we have only one high qualified grinder, Eulalia. :mad:
Others tried to do it failed and the only result was agitation in our shop and between the slave-girls. also keep your girls where they are. We want only the coffee from the beans grind by our beloved Eul and the matron Melissa knows that very well.

Back
Top Bottom