Favorite artists.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks Apostate,
I found the complete story; wow the story includes at least 200 pis.
Never thougt of that.
The rest from the archieve is remarkable too.

Crassus

The rest of the archive is not only remarkable, it is vast. I hadn't realized the sheer volume of crux imagery that was posted on the old Crux. Makes me wish I'd have awakened to this kink years earlier than I did.

DeMullotto.

He's been a master of the art of cruelty longer than most of us have been alive. His website

http://demullotto.com/

features "extreme BDSM." Full disclosure, his work on this theme is not to my taste. But when he turns his pen or brush or PC to crucifixion, he's the *man*.

Below is my favorite of his pictures, a Poser portrait that happens to be one of the most moving works of art I've ever encountered.

TEARS-OF-DIANE

Yes, I found this one on the crux archive.
It´s one of my favorites to.
Are there more pics of Diane?
I found this one on the crux archive, maybe it´s Diane ??

Attachments

• TEARS-OF-DIANE-2.jpg
    TEARS-OF-DIANE-2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 440
That's not Diane, Crassus, nor Bridgette.

In Crux Archives, go to DeMullotto's link on Computer Generated art. There are a number of portraits of B&D there, such as the one below.

Attachments

• Diane-copy.jpg
    Diane-copy.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 529
Ramon.

He would search the net for examples of crucified women in art and post them on the old Crux group.

On the new Crux group one "yttrandefrihet2000" started posting stills and clips from his website

http://www.passionofagoddess.com

It took me a while to get past my congenital cluelessness and realize that they were one in the same.

Mind you, I'm not into the Imitation of Christ kink. Rather the reverse. I prefer gritty, sweaty, bloody realism.

We're still trying to figure out exactly how the Romans ran a crucifixion, but the traditional image we have courtesy of Christianity is sanitized, physically impossible and just plain wrong. I also object to anything short of total nudity on general principles.

So here comes Ramon with his female Christ imitation, right down to the crown of thorns and loincloth. . .

. . . and absolutely took my breath away.

Amazing stuff, Ramon. This morbid literalist bows to your artistic and erotic vision.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Imitation of Christ 3.jpg
    Imitation of Christ 3.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 413
  • cap061.jpg
    cap061.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 488
Cobra.

Nom de crux of Inge Tarant, one of the pillars of the old Crux group. These Poser images may not be as polished as some other artists, but Cthulhu knows they're one heck of a lot better than I can do.

In addition Cobra has both a flair for the dramatic and a wonderful sense of whimsy, as these examples show. They're from my personal collection, assembled long before I got to know the names behind the images.

Cobra's work is on display at the Crux Foundation archives.

Attachments

• traveltrouble.jpg
    traveltrouble.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 449
  • flexiX2.jpg
    flexiX2.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 478
  • struggle in the dark.jpg
    struggle in the dark.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 489
Luxorrr.

He posted these and others on the old Crux group, his first offerings.

Others can comment more learnedly on the technical end of Poser imaging, but if my first offerings come anywhere near as intense as these, I will be grateful.

As with Cobra's, these are from my personal stash, and the rest may be found on Crux Foundation's archive.

Attachments

• A Night on the cross.jpg
    A Night on the cross.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 602
  • 5867.jpg
    5867.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,200
  • 2Terresa and friends.jpg
    2Terresa and friends.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 633
Been scrolling back and reckoning the popularity of various artists I've posted here, according to the numbers of times viewed.

The winners by a fairly large margin are drawings: Yusebby's "Cruxintro" (112 hits) and Noble Vulchur's "Low Crux" (106).

Next are the two photos of Makar's beautiful and durable model, Mila (93 and 89 hits, respectively).

Trailing narrowly are Mistress Lady Catherine's "Last Temptation of Christ" manip (88 hits), that unusual and in-your-face postcard that Crassus found (85), Jedakk's unhappy Michelle (80), and Damian's third "Julia of Carthage" manip in which she hangs thoroughly nailed and naked (76).

With the exception of Welsh Webb's "Female Passion Play" (69), most of the other artists got surpisingly few hits. Surprising because everybody's so damn *good*.

I suspect that's because the work of Quoom, Arcimboldo, Phlebas et al. have appeared in a bunch of other venues. And some of the later additions simply haven't been up long enough to attract as much attention.

Been a month and a half since my last post. There are reasons for that, some of which do not include procrastination.

No new favorite artists, just two by somebody cited early in this thread. These renders by Jedakk are stills from an animation that's in progress. I've taken to looking at the two side by side, for reasons that resist analysis.

Enjoy.

Update 6/25/09.I've attached some later Sabina renders, just for the hell of it.

Attachments

• Frame 315 rt. front.jpg
    Frame 315 rt. front.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 574
  • Frame 527 front copy.jpg
    Frame 527 front copy.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 516
  • Shadowed.2.jpg
    Shadowed.2.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 521
  • Shadowed3.jpg
    Shadowed3.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 503
This one I will not restore, alas and dammit.

Bridgette, Diane, I you remember the ones lost here, post them again. If not, well, they will not be reposted.

*sigh*

....di and i are fortunate to have been the subjects of several of deMullotto's pieces in the last few years.....the piece apostate presented is one of a small set done about a year ago, and im attaching the entire set here, along with a few more in which he featured us (in the next post).......(you know, ol' "de" is a sweety when you get to know him....LOL)

Bridgette

apostate630 said:
DeMullotto.

He's been a master of the art of cruelty longer than most of us have been alive. His website

http://demullotto.com/

features "extreme BDSM." Full disclosure, his work on this theme is not to my taste. But when he turns his pen or brush or PC to crucifixion, he's the *man*.

Below is my favorite of his pictures, a Poser portrait that happens to be one of the most moving works of art I've ever encountered.

Bridgette, somehow I don't think the sheer physics of the way D has you and Di nailed would work. But that's the mark of an overly literal mind.

Lovely, downright moving pics all. "Angels with wooden wings" indeed. Thanks for sharing, and thanks to DeMullotto.

apostate630 said:
Now, das die damndest Postkarte ich ist, sah überhaupt. Ich würde gereizt, um sie bis einen meiner fundamentalistischen Verwandten zu schicken, aber im Ende wurde Huhn heraus. Crassus, bin ich traurig, ich annahm, daß Sie in http://www.cruxfoundation.com /, als Yahoo die alte Punktgruppe tötete, dieses sind wo die verlegten Mitglieder auskannten, die herauf Geschäft eingestellt wurden. Wenn Sie oben unterzeichnen, ist das erste Gewinde immer das Punktarchiv, und Meister des ersten Pfostens der Nägel dort hat die Verbindung http://www.cruxfoundation.com/archive/und den unterschiedliche Benutzernamen und das Kennwort, die Sie es zugänglich machen müssen. Gehen jetzt Zeichen oben. Bald sind Sie am Spiel auf den Gebieten von Crux.[/quote ]

I gave into a childish impulse, and ran the above German post through Google translation:

"Now, which damndest postcard I is, saw at all. I was provoked, in order to send it to one of my fundamentalist relatives, but in the end chicken became out. Crassus, I am sad, I assumed that you are in http://www.cruxfoundation.com /, when Yahoo killed the old group of points this where the shifted members were versed, that were adjusted up business. If you sign above, the first thread is always point archives, and master of the first post of the nails there has the connection HTTP:// www.cruxfoundation.com/archive/und the different user names and the password, which must make you accessible it. Go now indications above. Soon you are at the play in the areas of Crux."

Got to admit, an amazing amount of the original meaning comes through.

Well met, Guest. How can I help you?

And that's it for Google Translation highjinks.

Fnhsr.

First noticed him on Renderotica, posting fairly basic Poser pics of girls nailed to crosses. Then I thought, "Jesus Christ on a bike, he's into girls nailed to crosses! Woo hoo! Huzzah!"

Two of his best here, destined to be classics for this narrow demographic. "Dusk at Golgotha" is just downright breathtaking. "Cruxette Sunset" is his latest and in my opinion the best.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• Dusk at Golgotha.jpg
    Dusk at Golgotha.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 294
  • fnhsr_cruxette_sunset.jpg
    fnhsr_cruxette_sunset.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 305
[ quote="apostate630"]Ramon. Er würde das Netz für Beispiele der crucified Frauen in der kunst suchen und sie auf der alten Punktgruppe bekanntgeben. Auf der neuen Punktgruppe fing eine "yttrandefrihet2000" an, Stille bekanntzugeben und Clips von seinem website www.passionofagoddess.com dauerte es mir wann, um hinter meinem kongenitalen cluelessness zu erhalten und festzustellen, daß sie eine imselben waren. Kümmern Sie sich um Sie, ich sind nicht in die Nachahmung der Christschleife. Eher die Rückseite. Ich bevorzuge kiesigen, verschwitzten, blutigen Realismus. Wir versuchen noch, aus genau darzustellen, wie das Romans ein crucifixion laufen ließ, aber das traditionelle Bild, das wir Höflichkeit des Christentums haben, wird saniert, physikalisch unmöglich und gerade normales Unrecht. Ich wende auch gegen alles kurz von Gesamtnudity auf allgemeinen Grundregeln ein. Kommt so hier Ramon mit seiner weiblichen Nachahmung, Recht unten zur Krone der Dornen und loincloth. Christ. . . . . und nahm absolut meinen Atem weg. Erstaunliches Material, Ramon. Dieses krankhafte literalist beugt zu Ihrem künstlerischen und erotischen Anblick. Thanks.[/quote ]

ImageMaker said:
Gentlemen, in english please.

My unbelievably rusty German is good enough to understand that quote, Image Maker. I'm not sure why my introduction to Ramon on this thread needed translation, though.

Gar nichts.

Back
Top Bottom