Favorite artists.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Translator

That was not german!

Some text was runned trough a lousy translation program.
The translation was word by word and hard to understand.

What for ?

Re: Translator

crassus said:
That was not german!

Some text was runned trough a lousy translation program.
The translation was word by word and hard to understand.

What for ?

Ich habe keine Idee, Crassus. No idea at all. It's happened twice, and the reasons remain rather cryptic.

Zell

I haven't added an actual artist to this thread in some time. Time to do so.

Zell's forte is dungeons and torture, much of it extremely graphic. If you look him up on Renderotica (as "llez2003"), be warned. And full disclosure--I honestly don't like most of his stuff.

But I do like his style. Lots. His victims have an appealing innocence that speaks to my inner sadist. And anybody who can do "Consequences" could surely put one or more of those lovely ladies on a cross.

Recently he did just that. It's a tad too imitation-of-Christ for my tastes, but it's a breathtaking render by any rational standard.

Alas and dammit, "Suffering" will probably be his last crux image. The theme is just not his cup of tea.

But thanks for that lapsed Vestal Virgin, Zell. Many, many thanks.

Attachments

• Suffering.jpg
    Suffering.jpg
    457 KB · Views: 579
  • Consequences.jpg
    Consequences.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 608
M.I.A.'s

I call Noble Vulchur and Yusebby "missing in action" because they are two of the best crux artists around, and for reasons known only to them they have not been around lately.

I regret this mightily, and I have reason to believe I'm not alone. I posted examples of their work very early in this thread, and judging from the number of downloads they are among the most popular. Here are two more from my personal stash, with the hope their creators get the inspiration and inclination to draw some more.

(Update 6/26/09. "cxy019.gif" was the genesis of the story "The Greek Girls.")

Attachments

• nvcrux24a.jpg
    nvcrux24a.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 498
  • cxy019.gif
    cxy019.gif
    47 KB · Views: 489
Yeah, I miss those two as well. Seems we lost a number of regulars when Yahoo axed such two great groups as Crux and Crucified Woman.

"All is quiet on the crucifixion front."

-WelshWebb

[ quote="apostate630"]Ramon. Er würde das Netz für Beispiele der crucified Frauen in der kunst suchen und sie auf der alten Punktgruppe bekanntgeben. Auf der neuen Punktgruppe fing eine "yttrandefrihet2000" an, Stille bekanntzugeben und Clips von seinem website www.passionofagoddess.com dauerte es mir wann, um hinter meinem kongenitalen cluelessness zu erhalten und festzustellen, daß sie eine imselben waren. Kümmern Sie sich um Sie, ich sind nicht in die Nachahmung der Christschleife. Eher die Rückseite. Ich bevorzuge kiesigen, verschwitzten, blutigen Realismus. Wir versuchen noch, aus genau darzustellen, wie das Romans ein crucifixion laufen ließ, aber das traditionelle Bild, das wir Höflichkeit des Christentums haben, wird saniert, physikalisch unmöglich und gerade normales Unrecht. Ich wende auch gegen alles kurz von Gesamtnudity auf allgemeinen Grundregeln ein. Kommt so hier Ramon mit seiner weiblichen Nachahmung, Recht unten zur Krone der Dornen und loincloth. Christ. . . . . und nahm absolut meinen Atem weg. Erstaunliches Material, Ramon. Dieses krankhafte literalist beugt zu Ihrem künstlerischen und erotischen Anblick. Thanks.[/quote ]

shannonb said:
I'm sure this is a well thought out, intelligent comment, but isn't this supposed to be in English?

I'm glad you think it's a well thought out and intelligent comment, Shannon. It's the one I wrote about Ramon on page 4 of this thread.

Somebody has been periodically running my comments through a translation program and posting them here. It's rather odd.

In Word 2003 Microsoft Office is a program which translated in a bad way the german in english perhaps was that used :roll:

Mailnan.

He's recently posted a few Poser pics on Foundation, and as the attached render shows he knows what he's about.

I'm into Roman scenarios, but I'm especially keen on realism, and he's got that nailed down, so to speak.

Hope he has a lot more where this came from, and is working on many, many more.

Attachments

• crux 9d.jpg
    crux 9d.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 613
Luxorrr, aka Jastrow.

I've posted a few of his pics earlier in this thread. He's relatively new at this, and his work probably needs some polish.

But he's got a feel for the subject and a realistic flair. This is the kind of crux I've been looking for ever since I woke up to this kink.

Good work, guy. Keep at it.

Attachments

• Snow Queen.jpg
    Snow Queen.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 579
  • Scarecrow.jpg
    Scarecrow.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 573
There ara my fovorite pics. Unfortunately I don't knowe titule of this comixe. Can you tell my to describe a plot of it and to lay out some more a pictures. Many thanks!

Whoa.

That's quite a few pics, vfr. I'm familiar with all of them, but will have to look up some of the artists.

The first three renders of the blonde girl crucified by Romans are from Quoom's "Emperor's Revenge," a series downright legendary for its its striking realism, intense eroticism, and frustrating incompleteness.

About two years ago the girl's tormentors stuck a wicked looking, honkin' huge cornu up her vagina, and since then Quoom has left her, and his fans, hanging.

Quoom, please finish that poor child off, or have her rescued, or something doggone it!

A few freebies from Emperor's Revenge are floating around, and the complete series is available on Quoom's pay site. A few months back somebody posted the story on Crux Foundation, which I've attached as a PDF. It stops about two-thirds of the way through the existing series.

And my apologies to the author for not remembering his or her name.

Attachments

• EMPEROR\'S REVENGE.pdf
    109.1 KB · Views: 357
Some of these I tracked down with the aid of Crux Foundation's archives. Many thanks to the site mods.

"3d_12.jpg" and "Murderess.jpg" are both by Renderholic, aka Possum.

"Three.jpg" is by NinjaMike.

But I can't find out who did "06.jpg." If anybody knows, of if the artist him/herself is lurking, please clue us in.

Back
Top Bottom