Favorite artists.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Re: Drahreg

apostate630 said:
I don't know if he's going to be a favorite artist or not.

Drahreg has posted but two crux pics on Renderotica, neither of which are quite my cup of tea. But this one is more than a bit breathtaking. The artist sure as heck knows how to use Poser, and I find the lady's twisted posture and amazonian physique intensely erotic.

Hope Drahreg continues in this vein. Lots.

He is such a master I have never seen anyone even get close to that quality. Where is there more by him, crux or not crux?!

loge said:
He is such a master I have never seen anyone even get close to that quality. Where is there more by him, crux or not crux?!

So far I've only been able to locate Drahreg's work on Renderotica, where his gallery is quite small. If anybody else knows where to find him, please feel free to clue us in.

And if Drahreg himself notices this thread, I hope he's aware that he has a growing fan base. ;-)

loge said:
apostate630 said:
I don't know if he's going to be a favorite artist or not.

Drahreg has posted but two crux pics on Renderotica, neither of which are quite my cup of tea. But this one is more than a bit breathtaking. The artist sure as heck knows how to use Poser, and I find the lady's twisted posture and amazonian physique intensely erotic.

Hope Drahreg continues in this vein. Lots.

Ahem..hm... the ones I have seen before are not by him! So there is one other on the same level: Ken

WelshWebb

www.welshwebb.com

has done a few shoots with his latest model, Shannon, who reportedly likes to hang from a cross, which is pure and unfiltered good news for us pervs who hang here, as this picture shows.

By which I mean the lady is not only lovely, she is hot.

Immense promise.

There's a new fellow on Foundation, name of Zerco, whose work is just doggone good. His Poser images are moody, atmospheric, and extremely well rendered.

Give us more, guy.

Update 2/10/08. Once more, I have no idea if these were the Zerco renders that were zapped. But these are nicely representative of his style. As I type this Zerco hasn't been active lately, and I hope mightily that will soon change.

My Latest

Here's my latest rendering. It's of Boudicca on the cross watching as her daughters are sent into slavery. It's based on a story by Willowfall.

Update 2/10/08. I think this is the render Jas originally posted. Let me know if I'm wrong, guy.

I saw this one last week, Jastrow, and never got around to telling you WHOA!

Another outstanding job. Gracias beaucoup.

Fnhsr had the same "issues" as I had with Zell's otherwise stunning "Suffering." The wretched Vestal's legs are unrealistically extended and her ankles impossibly bent.

And therefore he did a slight modification, attached here along with a "before and after" pic, to save you guys from going back through this thread to find the original.

Update 2/10/08. I can't remember if I restored Zell's original earlier in this thread, so I've included it here. Zell himself is MIA; he hasn't posted anything, anywhere that I can find in over a year, and has not responded to my emails. Zell, if you read this, thanks for the improbably hot imagery you gave us, and hope that thee and thine are well.

Fnhsr has also reworked some of his own pics. I like the results. Lots.

Update 2/10/08. I'm pretty sure Forest Revised is one of the original pics posted here, but Sunset_new1 is a best guess.

Cordero's back in the crux business.

Steve Cordero, he of the astonishing Petra pics, has started a new series, a reworking of his earlier Nynia drawings. I've attached two preliminary line drawings and a pdf of the scenario, based on a real incident at the time of Nero, that he may develop into a graphic novel.

Or not. Alison Bechdel, a non-crux artist I'm fond of, is an experienced cartoonist who's been drawing her strip Dykes to Watch Out For since the early 1980s. And it took her seven long years to produce her memoir Fun Home.

http://houghtonmifflinbooks.com/catalog ... ber=689441

As a format the graphic novel is a hell of a lot of work. I hope mightily that Steve C. can manage it, but under the best of circumstances it will take time. Lots of it.

In the meantime, he's drawing crux again. Rejoice, and be glad.

Update 2/10/08. For once I'm certain these are the original images I posted. ;-)

Attachments

• 1_g.jpg
    1_g.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 462
A finished version of the Nynia line drawings. The wretched fellow on the right is nailed in a different fashion, through the heels and into the side of the stipes.

Flavius Josephus writes that pissed off Roman soldiers got creative before the walls of Jerusalem, nailing "one after one way, and another after another."

I am confident Steve's creativity is equal to the unlettered leigionaries Josephus wrote about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ancient Crux.

In case anybody missed it on Foundation, Yusebby posted this vintage 1985 drawing.

Somebody like me could dismiss it as yet another imitiation-of-Christ knockoff, but I won't.

It's HOT. Yusebby had the touch long ago.

Thanks, guy.

Attachments

• cxy024y.gif
    cxy024y.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 563
Precision munitions.

I labeled these pics so because they directly target my own personal kink with damn near robotic accuracy.

"Birkita was never reconciled to her capture, sale and servitude. The Gallic girl refused spend the rest of her life in slavery. When they caught her after her third attempt at escape, she almost welcomed the cross. . . "

This shoot was jury-rigged, hastily shot, and the result is the most sustained example of crux erotica I've ever seen.

Whoa.

The rest of the 60 high-res pics in this series may be found at WW's pay site:

http://www.welshwebb.com

which is not strictly a crux site, but the content therein is worth the entry fee. I'm told that in the next few weeks the operation will move to:

http://www.slavegirlz.com

This URL no longer functions. 4/1/07

since the current site will not post WW's harder stuff. I'll try to keep all and sundry posted.

Update 2/11/08. Welsh Webb informed me that the "Shannon smeared with mud" shoot is the one from which I originally posted pics here. Accordingly, here are some from that shoot.

I like the way Welsh Webb crucifies his models. If you were walking down a Roman road circa 100 C.E. and came upon a shit out of luck slave screaming out her last hours on a cross, this is pretty much what you'd see.

These are some great pics, Apostate. considering that this thread is over ten pages long, I hope you don't mind if I post my latest work on a new thread.

Steve

Not at all, Steve. I had a mnd to end this thread at ten pages anyway. It's already a tad to cumbersome to navigate.

Time to start Favorite Artists II.

Great picks;thanks

Some I haven't seen before. I really love the Last of the Pirates;the spread legs turn me on, and I like to see them nailed through the heels with one nail to really spread them apart.

Have you read the story Last of the Icenae? I got in on usenet, and I'm guessing it has gone by other names. It's related to the pic A Sad Farewell, but the two daughter's are crucified. Quoom said he might illustrate it only with modification;in the story, one of the queen's daughter's seems to be very very young, maybe 12-14.

Attachments

• Pulla from the East b.JPG
    Pulla from the East b.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 446
Quoom may one day illustrate Last of the Iceni, but that would be about around the year 2012.

Alas and dammit, he has a far larger audience for dungeons and torture fare. He's really good at it all, but one guy can only do so much.

New artists, more fixated on crux, are our best hope, Ms. Peach.

Back
Top Bottom