Favorite artists.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Truly interesting stuff, Fnhsr. If you have more, bring 'em on. Although I may shift these images to their own thread.

Excellent pictures, both those from Zeke and MkG

I do get the impression Zeke is interested in a bit more than just historical martyrdom.

fnhsr, you have shared a couple of very skilled crux artists with us. Thank you.

MkG turns his 'poser' into a painting. Tied beauty, executed as she is- but also set ready for the nails, if the executioner wishes.

Zeke: I agree with albagal. Zeke's drawings seem to come from "One of Us." As you say, a good storyteller, too. Willing to research and to speculate.

I'll look forward to being able to see more of their work.

These are some great images but you rarely see ones involving the additional torture of the cornu. That one gets me hot when I see a woman crucified and also impaled on a cornu as well.

angelofphoenix1983 said:
These are some great images but you rarely see ones involving the additional torture of the cornu. That one gets me hot when I see a woman crucified and also impaled on a cornu as well.

Angel, the most sustained depiction of cornu torture I know of is Quoom's series, called by various names, most often "Fall of the Barbarian Queen."

If you haven't seen it, it's available in its entirety on the Foundation archives.

And eventually Jedakk will finish his Sabina animation, in which she collapses onto the cornu and faints. But he's got, you know, a life, and it will be some time before he finishes said animation.

But lots of preliminary renders are in the Foundation archives too. Like this one.

Attachments

• Fainted 33.jpg
    Fainted 33.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,383
Update 6/25/09. Still restoring that which has joined the missing mass of the Universe. I'm posting this to kick this thread to the top of the queue.

... I just signed on here today, been browsing around --- and, LOL ! --- as when I joined Crux Foundation months ago, I find I'm already well-discussed ! Fnhsr posted a fair bit of my stuff here from the Foundation AND from Deviant ART --- but it seems to have fallen victim to your recent difficulties... Also, there was some discussion of moving it to a thread of its own, SO, let me know what I can do, now that I'm here, to help !!! I TRULY appreciate the supportive comments...
... I've done a lifetime of research (I'm 59 / started @ approx 14) on historical cycles of persecution; legal, political, and religious practices, etc... I have a background in law-enforcement (I'm a retired deputy sheriff & paramedic, which means I know a bit about trauma, anatomy, & medicine) as well as an evangelical minister / chaplain... Balancing those with my art and lecturing tours (I have a FREE illustrated CD of this research available for the asking --- been used by home-schoolers & Bible schools since 1996 / approx 4500 pgs) is often a bit tricky, but it ALL fits together in the end !
... Rev. J. R. Zeke Whitelock
... Alpha-Omegas M/C Evang. Assn., Intl. / ZekesGraphics

Hi,

Looks like it's rebuiding nicely.

... These posts were made by Finihser / Fnhsr --- I know he's still around, a friend on DeviantArt --- I've left a message over there for him concerning the need to fix these posts... I'll wait to hear from him as to what he wants to do, before re-doing his work... Otherwise, I appreciate your recommendation on starting a new thread, and I'll be ready to do that if needed...
... Zeke

Fnhsr's stuff was on my Favorite Artists threads. If he would like to start his own thread to replace his vaporized stuff, I'd be delighted.

Re:

apostate630 said:
Like Damian, Arcimboldo's skill at photomanipulation is breathtaking. This is my favorite, not just because of the exquisite suffering of that exquisite patrician girl. I'm also grimly amused that for once there's a crux manip featuring Xena, Warrior Princess in which she's not the one naked on the cross.

For those who've never been there, Arcimboldo's site is worth a look.

http://www.bdsmlife.net/arcimboldo/cruc/xcruc.htm

That's the direct link to his crux pics, but if your tastes in cruelty vary more widely there's lots more for you there. He's described the site as a kind internet Flying Dutchman--he hasn't been able to access it or update it in almost two years, but it keeps sailing on without anyone at the helm.

(Addendum, 3/7/06. Yeah, I know that link no longer works, for Arcimboldo's site has joined the missing mass of the universe. If he is ever able to resurrect it, I will update the link.)

This link still works but I can't find the stories http://www.crucified-women.org/arcimboldo/index.html

Re: Re:

jonesygirl said:
apostate630 said:
Like Damian, Arcimboldo's skill at photomanipulation is breathtaking. This is my favorite, not just because of the exquisite suffering of that exquisite patrician girl. I'm also grimly amused that for once there's a crux manip featuring Xena, Warrior Princess in which she's not the one naked on the cross.

For those who've never been there, Arcimboldo's site is worth a look.

http://www.bdsmlife.net/arcimboldo/cruc/xcruc.htm

That's the direct link to his crux pics, but if your tastes in cruelty vary more widely there's lots more for you there. He's described the site as a kind internet Flying Dutchman--he hasn't been able to access it or update it in almost two years, but it keeps sailing on without anyone at the helm.

(Addendum, 3/7/06. Yeah, I know that link no longer works, for Arcimboldo's site has joined the missing mass of the universe. If he is ever able to resurrect it, I will update the link.)

This link still works but I can't find the stories http://www.crucified-women.org/arcimboldo/index.html

see the pdf i made

hans

Helmut, it's way the heck past time to correct an omission on this thread.

You're one of that first group of crux artists I encountered when I got into this kink, coming up on four years ago.

For a long time I considered your work too stiff, too plastic for my tastes. Over time it's grown on me. It's pioneering Poser crux art, the Giotto to Jedakk's Michelangelo.

I've attached a recent render of yours, in which the the setting and the victim's posture appeal directly to my personal perversions.

The luckless ladies in the older pic bear a strong resemblance to characters in one of my non-crux, guiltless pleasures, an American television show called "The Gilmore Girls."

Thanks, Helmut. Lots.

(Update, 5/15/07. the Gilmore Girls' last show was tonight. Rory got a job as a journalist following the campaign of Barack Obama. In February, 2009, she and her mother Lorelai will be arrested by Blackwater Security, transported to an undisclosed location, and crucified. Helmut, your prescience is an example for us all.).

(Update 7/3/09. Helmut came up with another Gilmore Girls render, wherein he and I personally witness their crucifixions. Mind you, I never thirsted for their deaths, but I really, really wanted to see them both naked. ;-)

NICE! Any chance that there might be some pictures of the girls being arrested, taken to the desert, stripped, and THEN crucified? Just wondering, since this is such a fantastic concept. :)

NV/Quoom.

Quoom's back in the crux racket, and words have scant power to express how glad I am. These are from a series that's kicking off on his site

http://www.quoom.com

that are inspired by the drawings of Noble Vulchur.

Anybody following this thread knows that I'm into realism. Accordingly, I have died and gone to Heaven. ;-)

Enjoy.
I want to see this woman crucify more.

Back
Top Bottom