Fear before..........

Go to CruxDreams.com
668430-efd7a991f7d4d1acbd21831ef9a8e0e7.jpg

And I thought all we had to worry about was the ants getting into the picnic basket! :confused:

She watched as the warden connected the alligator clamps to the wires.

"This is all for your own good", he said as he approched, leering at her exposed nipples. "It's all part of your therapy."

3300295_11_o.jpg

I love how some models really emote fear well. Some are smiling and I am like "OK babe, the 'come hither big boy' look needs a little work". I mean you do have to get him to get you out of your bonds so you can kick him in the nuts and escape.

But the ones that just look bored?????????????????????????????????????

kisses

willowfall

This is one of the images that keeps popping up from time to time. And it's one of the most powerful BDSM pictures I know. The welts on the girl's body indicate that she is/was having a hard time. Her hair is all sweaty and messy.

I somehow find her expression hard to interpret. It could be a mix of pleasure and exhaustion. Maybe the image is one of those closing shots from a set/movie where the dom grabs the sub's head, turns her face in to the camera and says somthing like 'Let them see what I did to you!'

I only ever see this one image. Does anyone know if it belongs to a complete set or movie? Or does anyone recongnise the model and know her name (for research purposes)?

This is one of the images that keeps popping up from time to time. And it's one of the most powerful BDSM pictures I know. The welts on the girl's body indicate that she is/was having a hard time. Her hair is all sweaty and messy.

I somehow find her expression hard to interpret. It could be a mix of pleasure and exhaustion. Maybe the image is one of those closing shots from a set/movie where the dom grabs the sub's head, turns her face in to the camera and says somthing like 'Let them see what I did to you!'

I only ever see this one image. Does anyone know if it belongs to a complete set or movie? Or does anyone recongnise the model and know her name (for research purposes)?

006_1000.jpg
that must be another picture, so there must be a whole series or a video of it. but I have not (yet) found it

"Okay, girl. So much for the warm up. We are heading off for our lunch break now and we'll be back in about an hour. I hope for you that you will have more convincing answers then!"
sasha_swift_afraid_1.jpg

"We are back! And look what we have found in the tool shed - a pipe wrench! Now, who are you working with?"
sasha_swift_afraid_2.jpg

Model: Sasha Swift

Sorry if I go off topic for a moment, but I finally found the source of this remarkable picture. A reverse search with Google led me to a Reddit post. In the comment section, a free image gallery was linked that contained 14 pictures of this scene - and gave me the rest of the crucial information to solve this riddle.

It is out of a clip from a studio called Longdozen (honestly, I have never heard of them before but they have apparently produced 300+ whipping clips). The model goes by the name Amy (not very specific). And the specific shoot has the creative name 'Update 251'.

I watched the 8 minute clip and really enjoyed it. The action is pretty straight forward. It starts with Amy already gagged and tied in position. A dude comes in, presents her to the camera (as seen in the picture above) and gives her a good caning, then he moves on to the whip. At last, he splashes a bucket of water over poor Amy and just leaves her there. The best about the clip is Amy's constant whimpering and shivering in anticipation of the next stroke/lash. It gives the scene a lot of intensity.

Unfortunately, the Longdozen website is currently down. I don't know, if that is temporary or permanent. So, there is no official way right now to obtain 'Update 251'. I am definately not going to post a link to a filehoster here and I solemnly swear that I found the clip when it just randomly fell in front of my feet. ;)

View attachment 676409
that must be another picture, so there must be a whole series or a video of it. but I have not (yet) found it

Probably the same studio and the same model, but from a different shoot. Amy seems to be a regular, at least she appears in several scenes from that studio.

Sorry if I go off topic for a moment, but I finally found the source of this remarkable picture. A reverse search with Google led me to a Reddit post. In the comment section, a free image gallery was linked that contained 14 pictures of this scene - and gave me the rest of the crucial information to solve this riddle.

It is out of a clip from a studio called Longdozen (honestly, I have never heard of them before but they have apparently produced 300+ whipping clips). The model goes by the name Amy (not very specific). And the specific shoot has the creative name 'Update 251'.

I watched the 8 minute clip and really enjoyed it. The action is pretty straight forward. It starts with Amy already gagged and tied in position. A dude comes in, presents her to the camera (as seen in the picture above) and gives her a good caning, then he moves on to the whip. At last, he splashes a bucket of water over poor Amy and just leaves her there. The best about the clip is Amy's constant whimpering and shivering in anticipation of the next stroke/lash. It gives the scene a lot of intensity.

Unfortunately, the Longdozen website is currently down. I don't know, if that is temporary or permanent. So, there is no official way right now to obtain 'Update 251'. I am definately not going to post a link to a filehoster here and I solemnly swear that I found the clip when it just randomly fell in front of my feet. ;)

Probably the same studio and the same model, but from a different shoot. Amy seems to be a regular, at least she appears in several scenes from that studio.

the site has come to me a long time ago, but now I have not particularly remembered.
but you're right, I googled and found some pictures. Looks very interesting in any case. I have not seen the clip but now. :(

Back
Top Bottom