Fear before..........

Go to CruxDreams.com
"They told me to keep an eye on you while you friend is being interrogated. Then it will be your turn. How long do you think she is going to last before she either breaks or passes out? If she's as feisty as you, it could be a while I guess. Hours, or even the whole day. We will see... So, do you have any idea how we can pass the time?"

Attachments

• waiting_for_her_turn.jpg
    waiting_for_her_turn.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 607
"They told me to keep an eye on you while you friend is being interrogated. Then it will be your turn. How long do you think she is going to last before she either breaks or passes out? If she's as feisty as you, it could be a while I guess. Hours, or even the whole day. We will see... So, do you have any idea how we can pass the time?"
Any idea? More like several ideas...

"You think that the weighted clamps are bad? That is only the warm up! Just wait until I get the electric clamps... for the next few hours, you will only stop screaming to draw a new breath!"

Attachments

• only_the_warm_up.jpg
    only_the_warm_up.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 648
bdsmlr-269822-IthxY5zGqa.jpg

"Good morning, sunshine! Did you sleep well? I hope so, you must be well rested for what I have planned for you for today. But before we start, you will suck my dick. My cum will be your breakfast by the way."

Attachments

• good_morning_sunshine.jpg
    good_morning_sunshine.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 593
My arms and legs are torn; my buttocks, loins and hips
Scourged till they bleed; my smooth perspiring thighs
Stripped slowly of their skin, the raw flesh cauterised;
My soft, tumescent breasts, as ripe fruit for his lips,

I thrust towards him, coaxing my Angel of Death
To spare me the horror young girls fear the worst –
Their soft flesh squeezed with red-hot pincers till they burst:
The iron jaws glow, my prayers are wasted breath!

(from La Victime, in Eulalia's Book in the Archive)

Back
Top Bottom