Feet Exposed On Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
toenails being painted or plain, few things could turn me on as much as some sexy female feet introduced to agony, exposed...

Crucifixions are artful and erotic. So are pretty women's feet...for me at least.
I wonder if there are any pictures, which expose the feet of women while hanging on the cross.Sadly I have not found any so far.

Definitely it is not easy to find suitable positions and perspectives, which also show the feet and bare soles in particular. However, possibilities would be with the legs angled and held to the left or right, or the feet bound at the outer surfaces of the vertical stem of the cross. In the latter case the proper perspective would be to see the cross and victim from behind...

Does anybody have further ideas or pictures?

Below are a few ideas and pics I have... Would love to see more! :)

View attachment 5619 View attachment 5620 View attachment 5621 View attachment 5622
nice pictures, sexy feet, your own?

May not be the right place but, I always think of how lovely it might be to see my slaves soles set upon a cross as I whip and use her soles most mornings....
It is sexy, pretty cock :) Any photo showing the top of her feet?

Her tops after some rough use....
Thanks, great photos and REALLY sexy feet. Is that big toenail blue because of some beating or she kicked something? Either way, I love her toes and toenails and even the toenails length, very 'tortureable'. She needs some loving pedicure.

Thanks, great photos and REALLY sexy feet. Is that big toenail blue because of some beating or she kicked something? Either way, I love her toes and toenails and even the toenails length, very 'tortureable'. She needs some loving pedicure.
Her toenail was hit with a single tail strike and turned color. She suffered beautifully and was used hard in reward. She does need a sister slave here with us to help her with her pedicure needs..., so, we search.....

Her toenail was hit with a single tail strike and turned color. She suffered beautifully and was used hard in reward. She does need a sister slave here with us to help her with her pedicure needs..., so, we search.....

I can imagine that shriek once her toenail was hit, scream mixed with the crack of the blow... under pedicure I actually meant some 'unorthodox' methods such as hits, hot way, maybe some needles, nettle... anything what can make the nails' or nail beds' color change :p

我喜歡加絲襪

Moderators note: Please only English Language in public threads! You can use Google Translate or other.

Moderators translation: I like silk stockings

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom