Feet Or Wrists First?

Wrists or Feet First?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
ould you nail wrists or feet first?

I love these drawings, they're pretty much my favorites. (Do you have any more from Mailnan?)
Both are fantastic but there's something especially exciting about the first one. I would like to, when they're finished with the feet, to look there, to touch the nailheads, grasp my nailed feet one last time, then to fall back and offer my wrists.
Wrists or feet first, both are fine, executioner's privilege of choice, but the above works only with feet first;)

More likely to go with wrists as the fun positions are normally in the arrangement of the legs and it gives me more time to think about that. Though knowing me I would get bored and do feet sometimes.

Like RR says, fixing the wrists gives more options, maybe a bit of fun for the executioner before fixing the feet and raising her. Some might say that the legs are dangerous and need to be secured, but I think wrists first has a lot going for it :)

The "choice" is sometimes directed by the method. Romans used to nail the condemned on the ground to the patibulum, to put it next upon the upright standing stipes. In that case, the mandatory order is : first wrists, then feet. So, the crucifixion method itself could be part of the inquiry.

Personally, I prefer the wrists too. The wrists are closer to the eyes and directly within eyeview. So, immediately after the first nail is finished, the condemned can not only feel, but also see the inevitable. It adds to the psychological torment of the execution. The torment of disbelieve that this is your own wrist that has just been nailed to a wooden beam, and that you will never live having it loose again..

Oh, I don't know...

When I'm sitting on the ground,...exhausted, naked, sweating...crying...terrified
Knowing the end is near for me....
As I stare dumfounded at the rough cross lying next me...
Watching the hole dug in the hard ground...
Awaiting the agony and humiliation to come...as the crowd gathers...
And I see you approach with the hammer and nails...
And you see my eyes open wide in complete and utter horror...
And, as a scream catches in my parched throat...
As I try to squirm away...just...

Surprise me!!!! :eek:;):D

is that a union thing?
I thought those SPQR people were called legions not unions!
Anyway the sign says "Lente" and that might suggest they want me to have a drawn-out experience. So in this scenario I always want to hand them the nails. Those are the advantages of feet first, I can hand them the nails, for the feet, and the first wrist, and well, the last nail, I'll sort of clutch in my still-free hand and place that against the wood and release the nail from my hand into theirs and then they finish.

Wrists first.....can almost imagine my horror...

Laying on my cross. being held down on it. One man holding my left wrist down and another holding down my right. A third man holds my ankles though my feet are not in position to be nailed yet. I am struggling and crying, pleading for mercy as I know the nails are on their way over to me.

I hear the nails clink together and know they are here. Fear and anguish begins to envelope me. I writhe and squirm more against those that are holding me down on my cross. I can feel the cross that I wear around my neck sliding across my skin just below the nape of my neck as I struggle. I try desperately to draw comfort from it.

Suddenly I feel the point of a nail against my right wrist. I struggle even more. I close my eyes and start to pray silently to myself as I squirm in fear. I see him take the hammer and I whimper "please god no please..."

But then the hammer falls, and the pain makes me scream out in agony as I feel the nail being driven through my wrist and into the wood. I arch my back as I try to pull my ankles and left wrist away from the men holding them. I feel the trickling of blood down my arm. My right wrist now pinned to this wood by this nail.

Then the process is repeated for my left wrist. I arch my back involuntarily again from the pain. I look at my wrists, now both pinned to my cross. I am crying and thinking that this can't really be happening.

My wrists no longer held down by the men. There is no need. They are nailed to my cross and no matter how much I struggle I cannot escape.

Then I feel the man holding my ankles pull them down more. And I know what is coming, they are about to nail my feet to my cross. And I know that how I suffered as my wrists were nailed it will seem like a scratch compared to how it will feel to have my feet nailed. Intense fear grips me. I struggle and cry out for mercy. "oh god please help me, please don't let this happen.....please lord help me....".

I feel him place my right foot on top of my left foot and hold them both there tightly. I am desperately trying to pull my feet away to keep them from being nailed. I am sweating with fear. I am shaking my head back and forth. I try to focus on the cross around my neck as I pray silently for mercy and comfort...

I feel the point of the nail on top of my right foot. I am writhing and struggling so hard now, even trying to pull my wrists free despite the pain. I can't. They are nailed tightly to the wood. They will never be free again...

Suddenly the nail is driven through my feet and into the wood as my back arches even more this time and I scream out in total agony. The pain is unbearable. I am nailed now. Struggling and squirming on my cross as it lay on the ground. Whimpering and moaning in pain.

Then my cross is raised and the pain shoots through my entire body and even takes over my soul. My pain becomes me. It now defines me. And the dance of agony begins. But it's emotional agony as well. As I know that I will now suffer like this for the remainder of my life...

From a practical point the average female's arms are nowhere near as strong as her legs so logic would say get the feet nailed first. However the pain of nailing her wrists first could offset the leg strength...
crux nail 004.jpg
...and allow for certain rewards for the executioner...
crux gif 001.gif
Just thinking out loud...

T

Definitely my wrists first ... I want to look left and right while I am still half with it enough to see my wrists pinned down and cringe before they are nailed. Plenty of time to suffer the foot nailing after that is through. And more options too.

Wrists first, leaving her helpless. With the condemned completely naked, position her wrists at about elbow width from her body to either side. Drive the nails between the carpal bones of the wrist, which are in the heel of the hand. Take your time, don't hurry the process. She can kick and writhe all she wants, but it will serve no purpose other than to entertain the onlookers and demonstrate that she is receiving full and just punishment for her crime.

Then, depending on the type of cross, either raise the cross or lift the patibulum into place on top of the stipes, allowing her to hang freely with all of her body weight on the nails in her wrists. Leave her to writhe and scream in agony with her feet free until she exhausts herself. Install a sedile or conu on the cross while you wait. Make her beg you to nail her feet.

Then when she's compliant, place the sole of one of her feet flat against the upright post with her heel almost touching her bare butt. Probing with your finger, follow the space between the second and third toe up along the top of her foot until you feel the depression end in the bones of the arch of her foot. Make sure she is watching as you place the point of a nail there; tell her that if she struggles, you'll leave her to hang longer.

With the hammer ready, make her ask you to nail her foot. When she does, pin her foot to the cross with the first blow of the hammer, then take your time driving the nail down the rest of the way. Pull her other foot up beside the first and repeat the process.

Back
Top Bottom