Female Executioner

Go to CruxDreams.com

wildcat

Onlooker
Is there any pictures/ stories where a female crucifies another female/male? In reality i believe it is mentally difficult but in fantasy anything is possible. It is mainly more difficult for a female to execute another female

Is there any pictures/ stories where a female crucifies another female/male? In reality i believe it is mentally difficult but in fantasy anything is possible. It is mainly more difficult for a female to execute another female

Hi wildcat, I'm working on a thread

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/thread...brittonum-et-exploratorum-nemanigensium.6860/

I never have specifically thought about the issue, but there is a lot of people interested in it.
For me everything could have been possible in the days of the empire, why not female executioners.
There is a girlfriend of mine, who has a hard time getting along with people. After certain conversations with
her, she said that she could imagine to crucify people :eek:.
For her it's a matter of two reasons, first of all the feeling of power, and second because she'd like it.
The fact that the victims were humiliated and have been crucified naked doesn't play a major role for her, she says.
I have just started and I'm currently thinking about her training.

Every once in a while she gives me some trouble, so I have crucified her previously in a little story:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/in-the-aftermath-of-the-crucifiction.6051/post-371974

She is the slave tied to her cross, but nevertheless still agitating:devil:.

By the way, shocking avatar :firedevil:.

There are a few :)

here's a selection of female on female, and one of women enjoying a crucified man

cruxmovie8.jpg4095480.jpg60009.jpga_thief_s_heart_6_by_benitezdk-d8hjwx4.jpgGabriel Roman arena 156.1-.jpgc1900s-angel+crucifix.jpgthe_red_sisters_of_dhiogail___collaboration_by_ceeaybee-d9xw6uq.pngTWISTED Arena Prologue 09.jpgalexia____by_esday-dc5eofd.jpg
4AEC17C8-378B-4D05-A71F-1EAC641ADE8B.jpeg

For a classic study in female executioners, you can't go past Bob's picture here
via_appia_9_by_bobnearled-d8kwvta.jpg

Other assorted women executioners, and some Marcus women enjoying female suffering
raindegrey.com-Gallery-13.jpgz10c.jpgz10b.jpg308_hacker_25_by_homoeros-db3cbae.jpgBrosis.jpeg

I love the woman who says to her friend "I would like to see you in their place"

Last edited:
I did a manip a while ago about Amazons crucifying their vanquished enemies. I posted a modified version in a different thread, but here's the original.
Amazons1a.jpg

Gives the girls a chance at doing the torturing for once, rather than always doing the suffering. :rolleyes:;):D

Last edited:
She is the slave tied to her cross, but nevertheless still agitating:devil:
remind you of someone? :p
One of my favourites from a wonderful series by Zaz - a very eulalia-looking crux-slave
I'm being punished for losing in a gladiatrix match in the arena (which I would!
and my helplessness in the face of he cynicism of the red-headed Arena Commander,
and the lubricious she-ogre.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-twisted-arena-chronicles-master-thread-by-zaz.5930/

some Marcus women enjoying female suffering
Yes, a Markus speciality - along with sharp banter between crucified woman and female spectator.
There's an episode in The Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls
where I'm paraded along with other girls (sister, cousin, friends) through the town where we grew up,
a crowd of our school and college contemporaries are there to witness, and enjoy, our humiliation.

I think this thread has already shown, female executioners have inspired some very exciting images,
though relatively few with male victims (does Tree allow that word for crucified men?
Surely they can't be blamed for their sad fates! :p ) - but there is some difference,
women are more likely to be portrayed as (and maybe we really are more likely to be)
masochistically identifying with, even envying, their suffering sisters
(Jedakk's Sabina story involves a wonderful example).
Purely sadistic female executioners - of males or females - aren't so common,
and real characters - as distinct from stereotype FemDoms - are rarer still,
but we've some of the best in this thread already!

Last edited:
One of my favourites from a wonderful series by Zaz - a very eulalia-looking crux-slave
I'm being punished for losing in a gladiatrix match in the arena (which I would!
and my helplessness in the face of he cynicism of the red-headed Arena Commander,
and the lubricious she-ogre.
The Arena Commander is apparently half-elvish and quite delightfully wicked. ;)

The light of the 3rd one creates a nice intimate and torturous setting. Also the 6th one is a picture that has an interesting historical content element wondering how these groups of women convened to engage in this pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom