Female Executioner

Go to CruxDreams.com
It’s just that you as a man like executioner girls, but as a girl I want a man to execute me
You wouldnt want me as the executioner. I mean as a man, i would make the experience as pleasent as possible for ya. With the LEAST amount of pain. First you would have to walk to the nailing site however far that would be, in bare feet. Then i would make sure your cross had something for you to sit on so you dont suffocate under the weight of your body. So you could be up on the cross indefinately. Weeks even. For the nailing you would have to remove your pants underwear shirt bra so your totally naked. For the nails i would go to hardware store, find the smallest diameter nails i could. But the nails would have to be long still so they get into the wood. That way they dont hurt as much going in for ya.

Then when it came to nailing your bare feet, i would first let you the choice how you want your feet positioned. Either have your knees bent back 90 degrees and then nail them that way so your soles face behind the cross or have your legs hang down relaxed at the side of the cross and nail the feet that way. Either way though id put the nail in behind your ankle bone on each foot in that little flap of skin there so it wouldnt hurt as bad. Either way because youd have something to sit on on your cross you could last indefinately that way for weeks or months.

Thats how i would do the nailing. I know others are more barbaric and into pain lol. Not me lol

We men know, executed by our beloved girl is a curious thing. i dreamed to be crucified by my two best girl friends. After raising that was a hard work for them, they stand near my cross looked up and were fascinated from her work. "You´ve great pain?" they ask while i stood on the large nail hammered through my feet. And for me it was fascinating before as one sat over me to held me down and see the other nailing my wrist. Shure, both were naked. Lovely sights for me in a cruel thing.... So, women as executioners... why not?

In ancient times trades were often passed down form parent to child. So it's possible an executioner lacking in suitable sons would train his daughter to follow in his footsteps.
Now, there's a premise for a story. :)

Perhaps one day - but I probably couldn't post it here anyway. Still, it stirs the mind.
You skip her early years and meet up with her after she comes of age and finds out what her dear old dad really does for a living, after pretending to be a travelling encyclopaedia salesman, or something like that. Then it's just a matter of moral questioning, finding out she's actually a sadist at heart, and we're off to the races. :)

You skip her early years and meet up with her after she comes of age and finds out what her dear old dad really does for a living, after pretending to be a travelling encyclopaedia salesman, or something like that. Then it's just a matter of moral questioning, finding out she's actually a sadist at heart, and we're off to the races. :)
Not my style. But then, I'm not much of an author anyway. I'll put it on the back burner, but someone else might do it better firstt.

Back
Top Bottom