Female Tortures

Go to CruxDreams.com
017.jpg

Every straining muscle in Melanie Dawson's body was in agony.

And Don Ernesto's goons were still arguing about which whip to use first.

arbuth 7.jpg

Jenny's nude body shivered in the wintry air. Gino and Rocco - Don Ernesto's minions - had taken her to a remote lodge for the weekend. A stripper in one of the Don's clubs, she had shorted him on the kickback.

"Listen, girlie," Gino had said in his Brookyln accent. "Me and Rocco, we're good sports. As long as you can stand out here without moving hand or foot, we won't mess with you."

Just then the skies began to spit the first few drops of an icy rain.

"But if you move a muscle," Rocco joined in, "it's no holds barred, sweetie. And there's nothing I like better than slappin' a pair of big, slippery tits."

Jenny shuddered in horror.

"Would ya look at that, Rocco," Gino exclaimed with barely suppressed glee. "The wind's really startin' to pick up, now. If the temperature is 40 and the wind is blowing 20 miles an hour, what's the whaddyacall it, the chill factor?"

"I ain't got a fuckin' clue," growled Rocco. But from the look of those shivering nipples, it's right where I want it to be. We may have to slap the icicles off of those sweet tits!"

View attachment 474626

Every straining muscle in Melanie Dawson's body was in agony.

And Don Ernesto's goons were still arguing about which whip to use first.

View attachment 474627

Jenny's nude body shivered in the wintry air. Gino and Rocco - Don Ernesto's minions - had taken her to a remote lodge for the weekend. A stripper in one of the Don's clubs, she had shorted him on the kickback.

"Listen, girlie," Gino had said in his Brookyln accent. "Me and Rocco, we're good sports. As long as you can stand out here without moving hand or foot, we won't mess with you."

Just then the skies began to spit the first few drops of an icy rain.

"But if you move a muscle," Rocco joined in, "it's no holds barred, sweetie. And there's nothing I like better than slappin' a pair of big, slippery tits."

Jenny shuddered in horror.

"Would ya look at that, Rocco," Gino exclaimed with barely suppressed glee. "The wind's really startin' to pick up, now. If the temperature is 40 and the wind is blowing 20 miles an hour, what's the whaddyacall it, the chill factor?"

"I ain't got a fuckin' clue," growled Rocco. But from the look of those shivering nipples, it's right where I want it to be. We may have to slap the icicles off of those sweet tits!"

arbuth 7.jpg How about I pay Don Ernesto back what I owe him and we forget the whole thing? Whaddya say? Please?

Whewwww ... and Yikes! ... this is a form of interrogation that I have not seen much of before. :eek:

Known as the parrot's perch in English. It does seem rather underrated in bdsm circles, maybe too close to real torture?
The victim is very uncomfortable, and very vulnerable.

Maybe it doesn't have the same attraction as a nice straightforward spread eagle electro torture session?
img-1411376107.jpg

carp 4.jpg

Dorina was the beautiful step-daughter of a wealthy and avaricious Hungarian merchant. She had been seized as a hostage to force her step-father to pay a huge sum in arbitrary 'back taxes' to the Carpathian warlords. Her jailors had stripped away her fine raiment, leaviing her naked and fearful.

carp 1.jpg

When the greedy merchant balked at forking over the money, the warlords force him to watch as his step-daughter is flogged. The harsh crack of the whip on tender flesh and Dorina's screams reverberate off the walls of the cavernous dungeon, but the merchant makes no move to end the torture.

carp 3.jpg

Dorina begs him to raise the money necessary to buy her freedom, but the merchan's stony expression does not change as the beautiful young woman's whip-ravaged body is stretched to its limit. The hint of a smile forms at the corner of his mouth, as the jailors take up a new pair of whips, ones more suited to close quarters.

Female Torturess...maybe some of them are new here....

Attachments

• 62.jpg
    62.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 821
  • 71.jpg
    71.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 745
  • 094_1000.jpg
    094_1000.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 722
  • 474_1000.jpg
    474_1000.jpg