Female Tortures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just need a small hammer to hit the metal here and there

tumblr_ot78peThc51ust2lpo1_500.jpg

"The Cone of Shame" as named by the dog in the film "Up". Why has it taken so long to apply to human slaves?

She can breathe and hear, but cannot see what is going on around her unless she leans forward or goes on all fours. Either way her breasts are dangling invitingly and her rump calls for all sorts of attention. I like restraints that make the slave "voluntarily" embaress herself.

If the cone is large enough she will not be able to reach inside to put food or drink in her mouth, so she will need to be fed by another slave. Maybe if two slaves are fighting put them both in cones and they have to learn to co-operate to feed each other?

Zylinderrohr said:
I love it when women torture other women!
It was very common in history, women's cruel behavior with other women!
Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed (Báthory Erzsébet in Hungarian) is recorded as being one of the most prolific serial killers in history, as documented by her entry in the Guinness Book of Records, and is estimated to have brutally tortured and killed between 80 and 650 young women between 1585 and 1610. Is it true or conceptual?

Attachments

• elizabeth-bathory-francesca-baerald.png
    elizabeth-bathory-francesca-baerald.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,098
Reminds me of the Pam Grier women-in-prison film Women in Cages Grier's character fights this white, blonde female fellow inmate. The guards have one hell of a sense of humor. To punish the two women for fighting, they drag them outside, then lock them up naked togther in this tin shack in the hot sun. The shack is very narrow, and the both women barely have enough room to stand naked against each other.

Reminds me of the Pam Grier women-in-prison film Women in Cages Grier's character fights this white, blonde female fellow inmate. The guards have one hell of a sense of humor. To punish the two women for fighting, they drag them outside, then lock them up naked togther in this tin shack in the hot sun. The shack is very narrow, and the both women barely have enough room to stand naked against each other.
sounds awesome... my local cinema never gets films like that :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom