Femdom Male Torture/Crucifiction/Execution?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like the idea of it for sure. I like women and I love execution and cucifixtion fantasies involving them. But every now and then I like to imagine it's me being stripped naked and abused. My thick cock and balls tortured as my muscular body cannot resist as take my punishment. For me I think any male torture or execution isn't complete without a castration, what do you guys and ladies think?

Male victims, why not? Why should the crucified ladies have all the fun :)

I like male and female crux. There is certainly a place for men crucified by and/or in front of women, quite a nice situation. Castration? Well, not a particular thing of mine but there is a place for it. A crucified man's genitals are so clearly vulnerable, after all

ph243.jpg

a woman can have so much fun with a man on the cross, and a man crucified and enjoyed by a woman is a lucky man indeed

ph221.jpg

and why shouldn't women enjoy naked male bodies displayed on the wood

ph169.jpg

indeed an older woman may find great pleasure in a helpless young man

ph141.jpg

or a man might find himslef helpless in front of a large crowd

ph172.jpg

So don't worry, Joker, there is room for all kinds of crux here on this forum :D

Women are the beautiful sex and are by far my preference to take the cross but the idea of being the victim can be an entertaining notion!

i would want to suffer agony like jesus did a brutal flogging then be mocked then crucified and left to hang and how about doing a play

Man Raped By Woman Fantasy​

I have a dark fantasy that I want to talk about. It is one with a man being raped by a woman or women. In the fantasy the woman has a strap-on dildo and uses it to penetrate my asshole. If that happened in real life I would be crying because it was against my will.

Last edited by a moderator:

Man Raped By Woman Fantasy​

I have a dark fantasy that I want to talk about. It is one with a man being raped by a woman or women. In the fantasy the woman has a strap-on dildo and uses it to penetrate my asshole. If that happened in real life I would be crying because it was against my will.
I want to elaborate this fantasy a little. A younger me was walking in my town in the summertime when a group of women kidnapped me at gunpoint, taking me to an isolated cabin. There I was forced to strip naked and chained to a post, all sides of my body exposed and easy to reach. Each of the women (I will make it a group of five) played with my body as foreplay for the main event. That's when each of the women put on a strap-on dildo and pushed it up my asshole. The dildo went far into it, rubbing against my prostate. That made my cock erect and after a while I ejaculated. They were enjoying my body and it felt painful to me.

Back
Top Bottom