Fetlife Group

Go to CruxDreams.com

mymartinet

R.I.P. Dominus Flagelli
Hello all. I have started a new group in Fetlife for members who have dual membership of Fetlife and cruxforum. This will be used as a message board and for members to share ideas. It will be a `closed` membership to start with , and it will be by invitation only-mine. I have have 4 members at the moment but i believe there is a potential for alot more.Dont forget by our Polices standards 4 people walking down the road together is officialy classed as a riot! You can fimd me on fetlife through another group i lead Medieval Torture uk. So dont be a stranger you are all welcome. This little group is not being formed to take members away from cruxforum, heaven forbid but to help in promote it. Thank-you for reading this .mymartinet

I have left Fetlife for good. I have no intention of returning.
It's been good. But there are too many wanabees

Hello all. I have started a new group in Fetlife for members who have dual membership of Fetlife and cruxforum. This will be used as a message board and for members to share ideas. It will be a `closed` membership to start with , and it will be by invitation only-mine. I have have 4 members at the moment but i believe there is a potential for alot more.Dont forget by our Polices standards 4 people walking down the road together is officialy classed as a riot! You can fimd me on fetlife through another group i lead Medieval Torture uk. So dont be a stranger you are all welcome. This little group is not being formed to take members away from cruxforum, heaven forbid but to help in promote it. Thank-you for reading this .mymartinet

Hello mymartinet, Just tracked down your group on FetLife, after checking out the torture museum in Amsterdam last October I find Medieval Torture so fascinating, mind you I must say there’s a fair few methods of torture that have no appeal what so ever for me, there has to be a sensual side to things, and best with a femininity involved.

I take it you are the Grand-Inquisitor, on FetLife. Magic photos, and glad to see they take a back seat, sorry to say I like to attach a bit more importance to the camera’s roll, but not interfere with the action to much.

Having read through the profile, I can see that a shemale might not appeal to you, but whatever I do need to let you know that what you do is very exciting. I usually hang around at : https://fetlife.com/users/2353986 on FetLife.

Hello mymartinet, Just tracked down your group on FetLife, after checking out the torture museum in Amsterdam last October I find Medieval Torture so fascinating, mind you I must say there’s a fair few methods of torture that have no appeal what so ever for me, there has to be a sensual side to things, and best with a femininity involved.

I take it you are the Grand-Inquisitor, on FetLife. Magic photos, and glad to see they take a back seat, sorry to say I like to attach a bit more importance to the camera’s roll, but not interfere with the action to much.

Having read through the profile, I can see that a shemale might not appeal to you, but whatever I do need to let you know that what you do is very exciting. I usually hang around at : https://fetlife.com/users/2353986 on FetLife.

Unfortunately, Pippa, you've overlooked what mm said recently:

I have left Fetlife for good. I have no intention of returning.
It's been good. But there are too many wanabees

I'm not sure, I think it was probably a website, by I fear mymartinet is no longer active.
Note that his post that mentioned Medieval Torture was back in 2012.

I'm not sure, I think it was probably a website, by I fear mymartinet is no longer active.
Note that his post that mentioned Medieval Torture was back in 2012.
Thanks Eulalia. Yes It was a while ago. Did a google and found a few sites. You have to joint the Pinterest one.

Back
Top Bottom