Feyre Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am a old man today, yet there is one execution I did that bothers me to this very day.

I was younger an our village executioners an some prisoners to be killed were sent to a larger village. It was early on rainy cold afternoon when two guards entered the room with a young female prisoner. A letter was given to me stating this prisoner, Feyre, was to be whipped, tortured, and raped. Then in the morning place her between two pillars in the jail to allow the villagers to do to her has they want, followed by her being placed on a wooden horse an pulled through town three times. This should take one hour and her most private parts should be bloody.

Yet no reason was given as to what she had done wrong. Being young, I did what i was ordered. I placed her between two pillars an ripped off her night clothes, exposing a lovely body. Her breast were not big, but a perfect handful.

I walked around the front and saw tears an fear in her eyes. I saw that her eyes were two different colors - one blue and the other green. My guess was her age was maybe in her early twenties. She had long black hair down to her upper butt cheeks. I decided to cut her hair with my knife so the whip would bite into her back.

I ran my hands over her body as she tried to pull away. She began to cry and beg me to stop. I slapped her then grabbed her nipples an twisted andpulled hard on them. She cried out in pain.

I grabbed a whip with some metal strips.

The first lash came down across her lovely ass, her backside from top to bottom gets thirty four more lashes. Some blood and marks appear on her lily white body. She is whimpering and crying an shaking.

Now to her shock I walk around her front an look at her body. Again I grab her nipples and twisted them hard again, then I grab one breast and bite on her nipple then the other. She is crying harder an shaking then I take a few steps and let fly with the whip.

It cuts across her left breast the next across her right. five more on each breast then down her body. ending the thirty-five with five on her hairless pussy.

She is covered with stripes and her body is in pain.

I now walk up to her an unhook her legs. I pull her legs apart and begin to tease her.

Then as she gets moist I tell her to get ready. At first she looks stunned and confused, then she realizes what is about to happen. I shove it hard into her and she cries out in pain. As i look down i see blood and I realize she was a virgin. After a few minutes i cum in her. I unhook her and let her fall to the ground.

I attach her arms to the pillars an let her lie there for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is in tears. Her body is marked and she has just been raped.

She is pulled up again and attached her to the pillars. Her legs are again chained and spread apart. I grab the whip again and give her twenty more lashes both front an back.

Tears run down her face and the look of pain in her face is hard to bear. I now grab her nipples again and twist them very hard and pull on them. She almost passes out.

Then I put clamps on her nipples. She cries out as they bite into her tender sore nipples. She shakes violently and pleads for their removal.

I now grab a thick stick that is shaped like a cock. I show it to her and put some oil on it. I tell her how, my lovely, your sweet ass shall no longer be virgin. She pleads and begs me not to but slowly I insert it. She screams as without mercy it is inserted. I slip it up an down for twenty minutes then i order her to hold it inside her. I grab the whip and give another twenty lashes across her breast and I tell her, after five lashes, not to let it fall out.

On the sixteenth lash it drops out. Now to her dismay i unhook her wrists and tie them behind her back and push her down on her knees. I tell her, "you should not have done that, and now your sweet ass must suffer more again!" To be cruel I find four more clamps and place two on each of her pussy lips.

The pain is so much for her now. I push her upper body forward. She realizes what is about to happen now; she begins to cry and suddenly she feels my cock tearing into her just violated asshole. She cries and screams with each stroke till I cum. Her body has been whipped her breasts are in pain as the clamps bite into them, the same with her pussy . The marks on her body remind her of what has happened. Now again I pull her up and attach her wrists to the pillars. I ask her if she is ready and then I remove the nipple clamps. She shakes and quivers from the pain.

Now the same with her pussy clamps. She screams out in pain . My cock is so hard so I slid it inside her. She shakes from the pain, tears rolling down her face.

Feyre cried and hung her head in total defeat. She had been whipped, raped in her two holes her body has been cruelly marked.

What has she done to deserve this treatment?

I watch her straining, the pain in her shoulders and arms from hanging between the pillars. I decided to undo her and let her sleep on a bench till supper is bought in.

At about 5:30 pm supper is brought in and the guard hands me a note from the judge. It simply reads, 'Ms Feyre is to be put to death. She is to be put on a cross and her death is to be impalement.'

He also sent her instrument of death. It was 14 inches long with several rows of sharp long spikes. It was plain to see she would die a painful death. On the cross we had also had several places to place this item.

I decide to take her her supper. I place it on a table, drop my pants, and tell her she must earn her supper....she must orally please me. She breaks down in tears an pleads over and over, "please do not make me do that! Please! No! Please!" I slap her and tell her she has a second to decide before i throw it out.

"Well what are you going to do?" I ask sharply.

I take a step towards the table and she is in front of me on her knees. I feel her warm lips suddenly take me in her mouth. At first she gags then she figures it out and in about seven to eight minutes I fill her lips with my cum.
I leave the room an let her eat and later lay down to sleep a few more hours.

I knew tomorrow she would die a painful death. It would start with her being taken out and chained to a pillar to be abused and violated then twelve she would be placed on a wooden horse that have two wooden sticks that are shape like fat cocks. Her vagina an anal opening will be filled by them as she is forced to sit on them. Hser wrist will be tied behind her and her legs are tied under the belly of the horse.

The trip will now be twenty minutes instead of one hour. Then she would be chained to the cross, her arms tied in several places to support her weight. She would hang there to be tortured a few hours more before the spike is put in her, and maybe a smaller one in her rear.

Well Feyre sleeps I decide to look over her execution orders an to my surprise to find no reason for her even to be here. Well i was thinking about what to do. at 8:30 judge Mathews enters with six men an three females all wearing a mask to hide their face. also in cuffs are Feyre father. The judge smiles an tells her father you thought this execution is a joke we have a surprise for you. they take him in the back tie him in a chair. his crew now break up to do certain jobs. one starts a fire an finds some branding irons. two went to get Feyre an bring her so her father could watch her raped an tortured. I walked back to see what was going on an was shocked at what was about to happen. Her father was forced to watch what she was going to suffer. she is tied on a low table her legs spread wide her arms pulled tight to the upper end of the table. now the judge an his group took off their clothes. She knew what was going to happen next. Her father begged them to stop he would sign whatever just let her go. He kept begging over an over. The judge told him to shut or else. He was about to say something when the judge orders two of his men to give her ten lashed per breast. the blows came down fast an hard she screamed in pain. The judge has one of his men hold her fathers face an makes him watch him rape her. Then each man takes his turn. While they are taking her one of the girls lowers her vagina over her face an makes her eat her. Then the other girls follow. The judge now gives each member a drink of some sort an soon the men are rock hard an the girls wet with desire. The judge wants Feyre to suck him off but she refuses. He picks up a cane an hits her on her ribs three time very hard. She starts coughing up a bit of blood . Tie the bitch up he yells an her hands are tied over her head legs tied off on the pliers. Now she receives twenty five lashes front an back at the same time. over the next few hours she was tortured , raped an whipped over an over. Her lovely body is banded....her nipples an vagina have clamps with weights placed on them. Her body is broken her spirit crushed an yet they keep torturing her. She can hardly breath from the pain of the broken ribs. Two guards now enter the room an they rape her again. She has cum an blood dripping from her vagina an rear. They grab her an place her on the wooden horse the rod slips inside. She moans in pain. Her father begs her forgiveness but before she can reply she receives a punch to he ribs. she can hardly stay up so she is tied up. Her legs are tied under the wooden horse an her wrist tied behind her back. Instead of waiting for morning they take her to a cross take down the top beam an chain her an tie her arms to the beam. She is pulled up screaming from pain her legs are chained to the bottom beam. They decide to finish her off an slip the wooden rod with sharp objects that tear her vagina an anal openings. She starts to bleed heavily an in a hour she passes out an a bit later death. I hope you enjoyed this.

Back
Top Bottom