Fiction Story: The Blood Feme Rebelion

Go to CruxDreams.com
the rights of women at that time were almost the same as the animals
I know that I am wrong with my opinion... but... i don't think it's completely wrong that animals have more right to live than a woman. it's like this... the man is not much stronger than a girl for no reason…. :icon12:

E: "So are you going to torment me?" She found the courage asking, without really wanting to learn.
I feel like my knees want to collapse... I'm fighting not to lose my face in front of you.... i want to be proud and strong in front of you.... and yet i feel my throat drying out.... I am terrified of your answer!

M: "To torture you? I would never torture such a beautiful and young girl, but you will suffer tomorrow, but there is no reason to talk about tomorrow when there is today, we can say many things let's forget the tomorrow "
this sentence confirms that a girl is worth less than an animal... I know that his anticipation is boundless... and I know.... that I will dance in pain for the pleasure of my Master and Sir....
if he has a dog, then the dog will certainly sit next to him now and he will stroke him between the ears... the dog will enjoy the affection of his master....

while I will for the enjoy of my Master and Sir... for pleasure... for the satisfaction… i will... I have to accept my fate…
my flesh, my blud, my life... if my Master and Sir sees fit... I will fully belong to the dog and be exposed to the urges of his dog....

When they finally reached the place, what she saw shocked her and she did not know how to react, she felt herself pounding a few beats from her heart, her legs paralyzed, her mind telling her to start running, but she knew there was no way out. Her eyes were opened from the terror of what she was watching.
precisely in this detail lies the quality from the master and sir... with a bad master or charlatan, the girl can escape... with one who acts with cunning, superiority and professionalism... the girl will never have an opportunity to escape....

M: "It doesn’t matter, everyone knows the laws that king has established and everyone knew that by joining in the rebellion was hideous treachery, now they will deal with the consequences, you cannot do anything for them. Do you have last words before your punishment begins? "
to all who read this... i think my last words would be.... "please don't forget me".... hmmm... but what would be your last words?

Back
Top Bottom