Fight Piracy

Go to CruxDreams.com

ImageMaker

NEVER BANNED
Staff member
There has been huge amounts of discussion on the internet as We all know in the past week because of SOPA and PIPA. There has been wide spread disagreement over whether it should be implemented and whether it would help. I have spoken to a lot of producers who were willing to listen to the side against introducing these acts, and also seen those who feel it is the only way to change things.

I personally am against the bills, because of My background in IT and fear of the vague wording of the legislation.

So I have a suggestion - in this thread to post links to pirated resources, where the content from the site cruxdreams.com.

As an incentive, I offer the most active posters free membership to cruxdreams.com

I personally am against the bills, because of My background in IT and fear of the vague wording of the legislation.
Right, and it is a package with a lot of hidden "payload", as officials are sooooo keen to invade privacy where ever they can...

Recent days events are showing that current legislation is enough.

I personally are not worried much if a movie that returned hundreds of millions to its makers already is surfacing on the internet at some point, but it's a different thing in small communities like ours: Don't bite the hand that is feeding you!

Having said so, I rarelly have seen cruxdreams movies online, images yes...

Kinda hard to take ingredients out of a baked cake with out destroying it completely
I will say, I deplore both piracy and censorship.

Kinda hard to take ingredients out of a baked cake with out destroying it completely
I will say, I deplore both piracy and censorship.
The problem is that politicians seem to be just unable to provide a "cake" only!
If there is a "tasty cake" they all the time try to stuff in also some of their "waste", hoping that the bundle still will pass.
And people are stupid enough to accept that game.

I'm not sure about this site.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It appears very similar to this site where pics have been collected from many sources.
I've attached a screenshot. It may well be that all the pics were freebies. I've looked at over 100 pages and not seen any obvious links to filesharing sites of CruxDream material. You may have a sharper eye than me.

Attachments

• insect014.jpg
    insect014.jpg
    475.5 KB · Views: 159
it is a forum with much manips and promos and so on and yes simular at this one but Spanish

Thank all.
I will insist to put copyright on the images or delete them.
Write more.

Thank all.
I will insist to put copyright on the images or delete them.
Write more.

I've deleted the link to the site as it is obvious that one of your paying members of CruxDreams has uploaded hundreds of high resolution updates on a very regular basis.

I've deleted the link to the site as it is obvious that one of your paying members of CruxDreams has uploaded hundreds of high resolution updates on a very regular basis.
Thank you. But I have already removed the content from the site XXXXXXXXXXX ;)

And an agreement with the owner blogbdsm.net
It will publish content from cruxdreams.com on mutually agreed terms ;)

Let's link yet.

Let's link yet.
is this something for you

Attachments

• watermark-image.zip
    624.9 KB · Views: 88
Thank you.
But the watermark does not protect against theft :(

So send links yet :)
I think protection is difficult, unless you are using mosaic technology, preventing storage of images without significant effort. But this would upset subscribers...
Individual watermarking (allowing to trace the leak) is an option, but technically difficult.

If I see something I like, I post the link to their site, or, I give credit to the creator, I'd NEVER steal it and pretend it's mine.....

I am glad that the position against piracy of the admin of this forum is clear. I have just now sent a message to one of the members here who did post our filmed content without permission and pictures without crediting us. I hope that this will get fixed by the member. At this time I do not want admin to do anything since I consider this a "novice" error. If not then I will contact admin to take corrective action.

Let's link yet.

What is blogbdsm.net? My firefox refuses to open it saying it is utmost dagerous to do so.

In reality, if the big Hollywood studios are powerless to prevent piracy, what chance does anyone have?

For every technological measure there are several workarounds. There are far more hacking eyes on these things than there are developers working on them. No anti-piracy measure has ever been effective - if you can see it on your screen, you can save it to your hard drive

Back
Top Bottom