FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Many thanks to you KAV. I have tried the deadsexyclips site but payment was a bitch. I doesn ' t work . Or at least in the USA. It.s based on Bitcoin which is dificult to acheive. Or at least for me...Thanks...6

Many thanks to you KAV. I have tried the deadsexyclips site but payment was a bitch. I doesn ' t work . Or at least in the USA. It.s based on Bitcoin which is dificult to acheive. Or at least for me...Thanks...6
I can sell movies with payment via PayPal. I've already written this here. Send me an email liu05@inbox.ru

Alex i like you movie very much. I is possible a video where the victim is nailed and after raised?

YES!! I'll make a movie like this. But the main problem here is where to shoot it all? Outside, you can make a hole in the ground and insert a cross there. but it's still cold outside. You can also shoot it indoors. But I need to make then some anchored to the floor platform on which the cross will be attached. And this is not as fast as we would like.

Great work Alex, I have purchased many of your clips.

May I suggest this clip from my archives as artistic inspiration, whereby the cross is raised indoors via block-and-tackle from overhead structure?

Also suggest
  • girls ALWAYS be stripped FULLY NAKED at minimum several minutes before end-of-clip (loincloth throughout in Crux 17 was a bit disappointing)
  • girls occasionally spray golden showers from perch as bonus entertainment :naughty:

Great work Alex, I have purchased many of your clips.

May I suggest this clip from my archives as artistic inspiration, whereby the cross is raised indoors via block-and-tackle from overhead structure?

Also suggest
  • girls ALWAYS be stripped FULLY NAKED at minimum several minutes before end-of-clip (loincloth throughout in Crux 17 was a bit disappointing)
  • girls occasionally spray golden showers from perch as bonus entertainment :naughty:
1. Yes, of course!! I will be happy to see what you like. Thank you dear friend. 2.Some films about the crucifixion were made according to the requirements of specific customers. And the bandage was one of the client's wishes. It's not my fault. :)

High-quality films on the subject of the crucifixion, hangings, torture, and other topics. http://www.DeadSexyClips.com/0001134/index.php

You can order the shooting of any films or buy everything you see on the link with a discount of 20% of the specified cost, if you write a letter to the address liu05@inbox.ru
Are these videos receiving capital to/by Cruxforums? If not, why are you openly advertising on a forum that could use all the help it can get?

Are these videos receiving capital to/by Cruxforums? If not, why are you openly advertising on a forum that could use all the help it can get?
As IgnikaMarcus says, this part of the Forums is for links to paysites.
CruxForums doesn't benefit from links posted here,
but we hope those who benefit from 'advertising' here will help the Forums with donations.

Back
Top Bottom