Filtered And Artistic Manips And Pictures Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Like it is surreal, you could shun the blood ; it was not necessary in my opinion ... ;)
I thought of that, but by then I had already put it in, and I was trying a "brush" technique to do the blood, rather than a "layer" so then I couldn't erase it without erasing the picture.:confused: And also I am not clever enough to save previous versions of the composition,:rolleyes::facepalm::oops: so there is no way to go back. :doh::doh::doh::doh: I will have to do another picture. :)

But you make very good points. ;):D:bdsm-heart:

I thought of that, but by then I had already put it in, and I was trying a "brush" technique to do the blood, rather than a "layer" so then I couldn't erase it without erasing the picture.:confused: And also I am not clever enough to save previous versions of the composition,:rolleyes::facepalm::oops: so there is no way to go back. :doh::doh::doh::doh: I will have to do another picture. :)

But you make very good points. ;):D:bdsm-heart:
'Duplicate Layer' and then add the new painted effects to the duplicated layer.
This preserves the original layer unblemished.
Hope that helps :)

'Duplicate Layer' and then add the new painted effects to the duplicated layer.
This preserves the original layer unblemished.
Hope that helps :)
See, you're very clever too. I ended up duplicating the layer after I did the blood (I do have my original .png "cutout" of the model in a clean version, so that's okay - I'm not entirely absent-minded), but I should have duplicated the entire merged crux model (girl, cross, nails). I will have to remember to do things in the right order next time. I got rather excited that the model was working so well, and that I had a cross in my files that seemed to fit.

Anyway, I can always try a new version, or a new pic. I should put the model in CMCK for others to use as well. She is rather nice.

I do appreciate any pointers and advice. I have a tendency to rattle on in my responses to it, but I am always happy to get it. The duplicating layer thing is great advice, and I will try to remember it. :) Cheers, Bob.

This has been an interesting discussion, and in response I have done a couple of reworks of the Surreal Crux piece. I know some may say it's "less classic" this way, but we're not erasing that version either.

I'm not sure which of these people will like better. In the first one, our model appears to float above the cross a bit, perhaps transcending it, although her posture and expression still suggest she is attached to it in some way. The second one is a bit more straightforward, but with a slightly unreal looking cross. You can decide which, if either, you like.
Abstract02.jpg Abstract03.jpg

This has been an interesting discussion, and in response I have done a couple of reworks of the Surreal Crux piece. I know some may say it's "less classic" this way, but we're not erasing that version either.

I'm not sure which of these people will like better. In the first one, our model appears to float above the cross a bit, perhaps transcending it, although her posture and expression still suggest she is attached to it in some way. The second one is a bit more straightforward, but with a slightly unreal looking cross. You can decide which, if either, you like.
View attachment 604908View attachment 604909
I liked the earlier one but I am just Tree

View attachment 604908View attachment 604909
You're right, Eul, no 1 is lovely and mystical!

Back
Top Bottom