Filtered And Artistic Manips And Pictures Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
The model, Katya Clover, has been featured in several places on CF recently, not least as the character of Cassia in Wragg's illustrated masterpiece on the crucifixion of Jasmine. Wragg has very kindly left it to me to be the first to actually feature Katya in an actual crux manip, and I hope I have done the subject some justice (artistically speaking).

Katya Crux #2
View attachment 772841

You have indeed done her some justice in this manip.

Not so sure she would agree with the justice of being crucified, though. But this is CF. Happens all the time.

The model, Katya Clover, has been featured in several places on CF recently, not least as the character of Cassia in Wragg's illustrated masterpiece on the crucifixion of Jasmine. Wragg has very kindly left it to me to be the first to actually feature Katya in an actual crux manip, and I hope I have done the subject some justice (artistically speaking).

Katya Crux #2
View attachment 772841

It is an exceptionally good manip, one of those very rare manips that look as if it was photographed rather than manipped. As though Jollyrei was actually present and snapped the scene on his smartphone!

Beautifully done, sir!

And thanks to @foggybottom who keeps coming up with all these wonderful pictures of Katty!

Katya Crux #2
Katty-crux02b1a(final).jpg
Blending, figure scale, colour adjustment and lighting are all looking very good - well done Jolly!
This is certainly the first 'unsmiling' crux manip I have seen of Katty. :)

Actually, Wragg set a 'smiling' precedent earlier this year... :D

You have indeed done her some justice in this manip.

Not so sure she would agree with the justice of being crucified, though. But this is CF. Happens all the time.
It is an exceptionally good manip, one of those very rare manips that look as if it was photographed rather than manipped.
Blending, figure scale, colour adjustment and lighting are all looking very good - well done Jolly!
Very kind comments, all. I was quite pleased with the effects that I used to get rid of various bits of wheat around Katya's legs, and the cloud replacement. The original Katya image was this one:
KatyaC-25a.png

Bob also pointed out that the original image had a white triangle on one soldier's shoulder. Let's just pretend that he was standing rather unfortunately under a large bird, shall we?

Anyway, I have corrected that and some lighting issues in this new version.
Katty-crux02b1b.jpg

Actually, Wragg set a 'smiling' precedent earlier this year...
I had (I confess) forgotten that image. Apologies, Wragg, old boy. I'll make it up to you somehow. It is also a lovely image, and I suspect it is what got me obsessed with finding a suitable Katty pic without a smile.

I'd like to say I have a name for this one. Perhaps someone can think of one.

The young Lord Reginald Wragg discovers the girl he fancied crucified in the village as a witch. He has conflicting feelings about this, naturally.
Katty-crux02b2a.jpg
Soldier 1: "Good thing we got this witch crucified, eh, lads?"
Soldier 2: "You know, I wonder about that. I mean, didn't Lord Wragg say something about wanting a girl in the village?"
Soldier 3: "Uh oh, here comes his Lordship now, and he's not looking happy."
Soldier 2: "How 'not happy'? Give us a hand getting the cross into the hole will you?"
Soldier 3: "Like, you know, sword out and coming this way unhappy."
Soldier 1: "Lads...er...you don't think we maybe, you know...made a terrible mistake?"

This is certainly the first 'unsmiling' crux manip I have seen of Katty. :)

Actually, Wragg set a 'smiling' precedent earlier this year... :D
I've been looking hard for pics but it is rare to find little Katty without that sweet smile. ;)

Very kind comments, all. I was quite pleased with the effects that I used to get rid of various bits of wheat around Katya's legs, and the cloud replacement. The original Katya image was this one:
View attachment 773145

Bob also pointed out that the original image had a white triangle on one soldier's shoulder. Let's just pretend that he was standing rather unfortunately under a large bird, shall we?

Anyway, I have corrected that and some lighting issues in this new version.
View attachment 773146

I had (I confess) forgotten that image. Apologies, Wragg, old boy. I'll make it up to you somehow. It is also a lovely image, and I suspect it is what got me obsessed with finding a suitable Katty pic without a smile.
No apologies necessary, my dear fellow.

I'd like to say I have a name for this one. Perhaps someone can think of one.

The young Lord Reginald Wragg discovers the girl he fancied crucified in the village as a witch. He has conflicting feelings about this, naturally.
View attachment 773773
Soldier 1: "Good thing we got this witch crucified, eh, lads?"
Soldier 2: "You know, I wonder about that. I mean, didn't Lord Wragg say something about wanting a girl in the village?"
Soldier 3: "Uh oh, here comes his Lordship now, and he's not looking happy."
Soldier 2: "How 'not happy'? Give us a hand getting the cross into the hole will you?"
Soldier 3: "Like, you know, sword out and coming this way unhappy."
Soldier 1: "Lads...er...you don't think we maybe, you know...made a terrible mistake?"
What have you done to my Katty? :mad:

I'll run you through for this, the lot of you! :mad:

Mind you, I'll say this for you, you have made her look rather splendid... Maybe, now I come to think of it, there's no actual hurry to get her down...:very_hot:

Knighthood, anybody? :)

Katya Crux #2
View attachment 772841
If I could trouble you for some information jollyrei, your excellent manip of Katty looks to be from this pic cx_Roman_Crux_ab_lifting_6.JPG but

I've also had this pic for a while and it seems to be of a similar location and cross but with different actors.cx_Roman_Crux_aa_fixing_5.JPG

These are the only two I have ever seen over the years and had always wondered if they were from a photo set or a video and who produced them.

Would you have any idea of the origin of these? FB

If I could trouble you for some information jollyrei, your excellent manip of Katty looks to be from this pic View attachment 774347 but

I've also had this pic for a while and it seems to be of a similar location and cross but with different actors.View attachment 774348

These are the only two I have ever seen over the years and had always wondered if they were from a photo set or a video and who produced them.

Would you have any idea of the origin of these? FB
I did use the first image, but the "original" that I used was already flipped so the crucified girl faced the other way, and the wheel was on the right. I have never seen the second image you posted, but I like it very much. If we are looking for the origins of the pic, I think our best bet would be to ask Bobinder. He is an encyclopaedia of this sort of thing. If he doesn't know, I have no idea who would. :D

I think our best bet would be to ask Bobinder.
Thanks, agreed on Bobinder as well Jollyrei.
Here is the website of the picture, a tchech production. But no comment were the real complete film is availabkle. i´d like to see very much how the women on the cross is raised...

I have probably seen about half a dozen pics from this series, although I cannot remember where. :(
Very likely they were posted in one of the threads here, on Cruxforums. :D
Meanwhile, many thanks to Petraherz for identifying the original website for the pictures. :)

Here is the website of the picture, a tchech production. But no comment were the real complete film is availabkle. i´d like to see very much how the women on the cross is raised...

Enjoy, hope for further informations about the original film.... ?
Fantastic, thanks much for that petraherz, had never been able to find anything else on those pics. I had also wondered about the wheel and I see it does get put to use. Unfortunately they have disabled right click and you can't copy the pics, I had hoped to resize some, but it's their site so their call. :)

Back
Top Bottom