Filtered And Artistic Manips And Pictures Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's a bit of an experimental manip, using only painted figures and backgrounds (no photograph). I'm not quite sure I've got it yet - some more blending might be good - but I think the idea is sound.
Good idea and well worked out!

To my opinion, the blurring should not be even. The first pic ir right for the right half, the second pic for the left half. I undestandthis could be technically more difficult.

The first pic ir right for the right half, the second pic for the left half. I undestandthis could be technically more difficult

I like these variations, but I think a big issue is that the final picture is made up of a collage of images from different styles. I might have to edit the individual elements separately.

Nice filter work, Madiosi. :)

Slave punishment.

It's a bit of an experimental manip, using only painted figures and backgrounds (no photograph). I'm not quite sure I've got it yet - some more blending might be good - but I think the idea is sound.
It is bold and gritty - very expressive - nice work, Jolly!

Alice Kiss at Diva Rock

alice_kiss_at_diva_rock_by_bobnearled-dbuo46h.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt.)

Originally posted in the 'Alice Kiss - Crux Legend' thread, this portrait also qualifies here as a filtered manipulation. The source is a video screenshot from Valery Anzilov's 'Cliff Hanger', filmed on the Crimean coast in May 2007 as part of Alice's Femjoy sessions.

Being a moving image, the original colour was blotchy and pixelated. I added more rock on the left to 'centre' the portrait, converted to pale sepia, increased the contrast and softened the pixellation using gaussian blur. Further tonal enhancement was achieved with 'dodge' and 'burn', all effects being applied in Photoshop.

I cannot really claim much credit for the picture, but it provides a new portrait which didn't exist as a still image previously. One for the fans.

Alice Kiss at Diva Rock.jpg

P.S. this thumbnail will open the full size image which is larger than the hosted one!

Alice Kiss at Diva Rock

alice_kiss_at_diva_rock_by_bobnearled-dbuo46h.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt.)

Originally posted in the 'Alice Kiss - Crux Legend' thread, this portrait also qualifies here as a filtered manipulation. The source is a video screenshot from Valery Anzilov's 'Cliff Hanger', filmed on the Crimean coast in May 2007 as part of Alice's Femjoy sessions.

Being a moving image, the original colour was blotchy and pixelated. I added more rock on the left to 'centre' the portrait, converted to pale sepia, increased the contrast and softened the pixellation using gaussian blur. Further tonal enhancement was achieved with 'dodge' and 'burn', all effects being applied in Photoshop.

I cannot really claim much credit for the picture, but it provides a new portrait which didn't exist as a still image previously. One for the fans.

View attachment 547428

P.S. this thumbnail will open the full size image which is larger than the hosted one!
I think that's a lovely 'filtered manipulation', Bob, it has such a soft, sensuous quality that a sharper, coloured photo couldn't achieve -
I think Alice herself would love it, and I know you made it con amore!

Thanks Eul - she provides lots of inspiration and has become a very dependable muse. :D

espoir_apres_puvis_de_chavannes_2_by_bobnearled-d9kxake.jpg

She certainly has, and we have all benefited as a result.

I love this sort of pic. Art and kink come ever closer, like the sort of thing that Yupar and I and others do where nude/female crux is blended into existing artwork. This one isn't crux or kink related as such, but your muse clearly has hold of your artistic heart!

She certainly has, and we have all benefited as a result.

I love this sort of pic. Art and kink come ever closer, like the sort of thing that Yupar and I and others do where nude/female crux is blended into existing artwork. This one isn't crux or kink related as such, but your muse clearly has hold of your artistic heart!
Thanks Phlebas, I think 'Espoir apres Puvis de Chavannes' fits this thread on the basis of using an existing painting, and this is probably my first essay in that genre.

It is almost a crux picture - there are twenty crosses in the two graveyards in the background! :D

Back
Top Bottom