First time and maybe the last.

Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Debbie30

Recently I got up the nerve to do something I have always thought about doing, but never was brave enough to try.

I drove to the house of a Dom that I had contacted. On arrival I walked to his front door. My hands were shaking as I rang the doorbell. He opened the door and I walked inside. I removed my coat and boots and we talked as he lead my down the steps into his basement. The lights were dim. There were a couple of chairs and a table. We sat and talked as I looked around the room. Several whip , paddles and floggers hung on the wall not far from where we were sitting and in the middle of the room I noticed a couple of ropes hanging from the beams. We talked about what type of whip he would use and where I would receive the lashes. I elected to have him flog my tits and then whip my back .

He ordered me to stand and remove my clothes. I was wearing a dress that I slipped out of, then removed my bra and panties. I felt naked and tried to cover my private areas with my hands. He ordered me to stand at attention for inspection, to put my hands behind my back, spread my feet slightly and to push out my chest. He walked around me several times then stopped in front of me and ordered me to walk over to where ropes where hanging from beams on the ceiling. He placed cuffs on my wrists and ankles and had me raise my arms to attach the cuffs to the ropes and then to two on the floor.

He walked over to the wall and took a flogger, then walked back and stood in front of me. He squeezed both my tits and pulled on my nipples. The flogging began. He hit my right tit first, making sure to hit the nipple, then did the same to the left. I would describe it as a darting pain because my nipples are sensitive. He just kept alternating back and forth, hitting my nipples with each lash. The pain intensified with each lash, and my nipples were more erect then I have ever seen them before.

He walked over to the wall again and placed the flogger back on a hook. Then he took a whip and walked back to me. He moved my hair off my back over my shoulders and told me to lean forward and to keep my head down. He stood back and delivered the first lash to my back. I felt a sting and then an itchy feeling. After the second lash, it felt more like a burning sensation. He continued on until he had given me 10 lashes. The pain and burning increased with each lash. I would describe the sensation as searing.

I whimpered and a few tears ran down my cheeks, so he gave me a few moments to collect myself then removed the ropes from my wrists and ankles. He said it was time for him to collect his payment and he ordered me to get on my knees with my hands behind my back. After which, he removed his pants and underwear and stood in front of me and told me to open my mouth. He placed his hand on the back of my head and inserted his cock in my mouth and began fucking my face. He would push it deep and hold it there, pressing his balls against my chin. He did this until he released in my mouth and ordered me to swallow his load.

Shortly after, I got dressed and we sat and talked for about an hour. I left and drove home.

It's been a few weeks since the experience, The sensations of having my tits flogged drove me wild . I now understand the meaning of "Hurts so good" . I am not sure if I will ever have the nerve to do it again.

Please feel free to comment and share your experiences .

Well done Debbie - hope you'll do it again, often. Much like my own experience (yes, my Master's got a wonderful cellar :devil:)
We like to 'play' a bit, act out fantasies like Roman slavegirl, inquisition victim, etc., and experiment with different bondage positions -
but no need for anything elaborate, just enough so we can't protect ourselves and have to take the lash where it lands!

Well done Debbie - hope you'll do it again, often. Much like my own experience (yes, my Master's got a wonderful cellar :devil:)
We like to 'play' a bit, act out fantasies like Roman slavegirl, inquisition victim, etc., and experiment with different bondage positions -
but no need for anything elaborate, just enough so we can't protect ourselves and have to take the lash where it lands!

Thank You for reading my story and sharing your experience.

Protect yourselves? Does that mean your master is a switch?

Recently I got up the nerve to do something I have always thought about doing, but never was brave enough to try.

I drove to the house of a Dom that I had contacted. On arrival I walked to his front door. My hands were shaking as I rang the doorbell. He opened the door and I walked inside. I removed my coat and boots and we talked as he lead my down the steps into his basement. The lights were dim. There were a couple of chairs and a table. We sat and talked as I looked around the room. Several whip , paddles and floggers hung on the wall not far from where we were sitting and in the middle of the room I noticed a couple of ropes hanging from the beams. We talked about what type of whip he would use and where I would receive the lashes. I elected to have him flog my tits and then whip my back .

He ordered me to stand and remove my clothes. I was wearing a dress that I slipped out of, then removed my bra and panties. I felt naked and tried to cover my private areas with my hands. He ordered me to stand at attention for inspection, to put my hands behind my back, spread my feet slightly and to push out my chest. He walked around me several times then stopped in front of me and ordered me to walk over to where ropes where hanging from beams on the ceiling. He placed cuffs on my wrists and ankles and had me raise my arms to attach the cuffs to the ropes and then to two on the floor.

He walked over to the wall and took a flogger, then walked back and stood in front of me. He squeezed both my tits and pulled on my nipples. The flogging began. He hit my right tit first, making sure to hit the nipple, then did the same to the left. I would describe it as a darting pain because my nipples are sensitive. He just kept alternating back and forth, hitting my nipples with each lash. The pain intensified with each lash, and my nipples were more erect then I have ever seen them before.

He walked over to the wall again and placed the flogger back on a hook. Then he took a whip and walked back to me. He moved my hair off my back over my shoulders and told me to lean forward and to keep my head down. He stood back and delivered the first lash to my back. I felt a sting and then an itchy feeling. After the second lash, it felt more like a burning sensation. He continued on until he had given me 10 lashes. The pain and burning increased with each lash. I would describe the sensation as searing.

I whimpered and a few tears ran down my cheeks, so he gave me a few moments to collect myself then removed the ropes from my wrists and ankles. He said it was time for him to collect his payment and he ordered me to get on my knees with my hands behind my back. After which, he removed his pants and underwear and stood in front of me and told me to open my mouth. He placed his hand on the back of my head and inserted his cock in my mouth and began fucking my face. He would push it deep and hold it there, pressing his balls against my chin. He did this until he released in my mouth and ordered me to swallow his load.

Shortly after, I got dressed and we sat and talked for about an hour. I left and drove home.

It's been a few weeks since the experience, The sensations of having my tits flogged drove me wild . I now understand the meaning of "Hurts so good" . I am not sure if I will ever have the nerve to do it again.

Please feel free to comment and share your experiences .
Super, love your description and detail, thank you

Back
Top Bottom