Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you, Foggybottom.

I will consider that a gift! :)

Now, we have a name for this on Cruxforums:

View attachment 677841

We call it the "Thousand Yard Stare"

Fantastic job, I should have known you would be able to enhance that pic Wragg and you did not disappoint!! Linda is one of my favorites and amazing if you have ever seen one of her shoots. Petite, cute and tough as nails, she barely winces when Max Lomp whips her beautiful breasts, back and ass. She did a great 'Wheel of Pain" clip.

Great work, Wragg - a nice Ivdaea Capta flavour with a Premium French bouquet!
And of course, a hint of Emily in the title. ;)

You have made Linda look so good in this role, I might have to 'audition' her myself! :D

Thank you, Foggybottom.

I will consider that a gift! :)

Now, we have a name for this on Cruxforums:

View attachment 677841

Beautiful job, Wragg! Linda is really a nice new addition to the repertoire, and you've demonstrated that extremely well here. :)

You have made Linda look so good in this role, I might have to 'audition' her myself!
She is lovely, with her cute bush and all. Quite inspiring. ;) :very_hot:

While we're at it let's crucify cute little tan Katya Clover, she looks ready and willing to me.

View attachment 680868View attachment 680869View attachment 680870View attachment 680871

The manip is one thing, Foggybottom.

Coming up with a plausible back story for why she looks so pleased with herself is another matter. :rolleyes:

Anyway, here goes.....

Four hours Kathy had hung here in indescribable agony.

The pain from the nails was terrible, but not as terrible as the bitter feeling that Barbaria, Messaline, and Eulalia had abandoned her to her lonely, ignominious death. How could they? For two years she had fought alongside them, guarding their backs against the bloody Roman invaders. What the fuck had happened to loyalty?

She groaned as her tortured muscles continued their unceasing protest against the unnatural position that crucifixion so cruelly held her in. She cried for death. How much longer must she endure this?

A choking scream reawakened her to the world beyond her cross. The single Roman guard collapsed in front of her, an arrow protruding from his throat.

Through the mists of pain she watched as a figure, with a single swish of a sword, sent the Roman's head bouncing down the rocks to end its journey with a 'plop' in the waters below.

"Hi Kathy!" Barb smiled up at her, greeting her as if in a chance encounter at the market. "How about we get you down from that cross?"

Katya Crucified with Barb.jpg

Last edited:
***What to Do with Siouxie Q***
Let's see now, how about pick a nice rainy day to put her on the cross and give her a nice tasty wooden block to chew on. Then whip her feet, thighs, ass, tits, belly and pussy 'til she screams and cries and wiggles trying to get away to no avail. Afterwards build her a nice cozy fire so she doesn't get too chilly during her night stay on her cross and then torture her some more with burning sticks.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom