Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
A powerful picture. Very
Now that we've been reminded, I have to say, that is a very nice image altogether. Very well done.
Thanks gents... :)

I'd had that image of Marisa for a very long time, wondering how best to use it. It needed something a bit... epic, I thought! ;)

I think you did quite well. She is exceptionally attractive, especially all stretched out like that.
Phlebas will tell you that's the best way! ;)

Phlebas will tell you that's the best way! ;)
Well, he would, wouldn't he? He has a very particular curatorial eye for images.

Thank you, gentlemen. Not only is it beautiful to behold, but a good stretch on the cross can really get the blood flowing to those parts that will most benefit from it!

HeavenOrHell.gif

I thought I had seen some of these posted before but I can't find them now so here goes. Marisa Papen in Rome. Little cutie Marisa raised a bit of ire with her sacrilegious photo set in Rome but not as much as she did with the nude pics on top of the pyramids. :eek: She and her photog were lucky to get out of there with their heads still attached. ;)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg

I thought I had seen some of these posted before but I can't find them now so here goes. Marisa Papen in Rome. Little cutie Marisa raised a bit of ire with her sacrilegious photo set in Rome but not as much as she did with the nude pics on top of the pyramids. :eek: She and her photog were lucky to get out of there with their heads still attached. ;)

View attachment 689856View attachment 689857View attachment 689858View attachment 689859View attachment 689860View attachment 689861View attachment 689862View attachment 689863View attachment 689864View attachment 689865

Yes this was posted a few months ago, don't remember which thread. It is a remarkable series, some very striking images, but my favourite may be the public cross carrying #1 - I do love the clerics and candles too though, and the attempt to carry girl and cross out the door!

Back
Top Bottom