Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have a question for the learned cruxers of the forum. Now I know this movie has been reviewed time and again "Snuff Movie" but every time I run across it in my files I have to wonder.
While I thought Lisa Enos had a superb body for crucifixion 00.jpg

Her portrayal of a crucified victim was rather lackluster, barely flinching when nailed 01.png incorrectly of course.

Looking around vacantly while the cross is raised 02.png

She does seem to be hyper-ventilating somewhat in this scene 03.png

My question is.... when she is about to be lanced the scene fades into a haze 04.png in the only version I know of.

Then how are these pics available 05.jpg and 06.jpg ? Was there an uncut movie also released? I've never run across it,

anyone else? Thanks for your input. :confused:

I have a question for the learned cruxers of the forum. Now I know this movie has been reviewed time and again "Snuff Movie" but every time I run across it in my files I have to wonder.
While I thought Lisa Enos had a superb body for crucifixion View attachment 701314

Her portrayal of a crucified victim was rather lackluster, barely flinching when nailed View attachment 701316 incorrectly of course.

Looking around vacantly while the cross is raised View attachment 701317

She does seem to be hyper-ventilating somewhat in this scene View attachment 701318

My question is.... when she is about to be lanced the scene fades into a haze View attachment 701319 in the only version I know of.

Then how are these pics available View attachment 701321 and View attachment 701323 ? Was there an uncut movie also released? I've never run across it,

anyone else? Thanks for your input. :confused:
Sometimes there are photos that are promo's,scenes not used in the movie.....

Sometimes there are photos that are promo's,scenes not used in the movie.....

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/00-jpg.701314/
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/701317/

Yes, her body was superb for crucifixion....she was made to be crucified...she actually seemed to be lusting for it when they carried her to the cross...smiling when she saw it....her nipples remained fully erect showing her excitement and lust to be crucified....when they nailed her hands I thought her body reacted at the beginning jolting it several times....she did seem to be hyperventating while hanging totally nude and nailed on the cross...would have liked to have seen her dance the dance of lust though pushing up on her nailed feet to breath....and she was lanced too soon...her totally nude body looked perfect nailed to the cross.....but she should have been on the cross to enjoy its pleasures much longer, at least 15 minutes... for all to enjoy her pleasures ......having a few intense orgasms. for all to see..........my biggest question on this is how were her feet nailed.???....cannot really tell from pics or the movie...but yes...excellent crucifixion with a body made to be crucifed...

Last edited:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/701317/

Yes, her body was superb for crucifixion....she was made to be crucified...she actually seemed to be lusting for it when they carried her to the cross...smiling when she saw it....her nipples remained fully erect showing her excitement and lust to be crucified....when they nailed her hands I thought her body reacted at the beginning jolting it several times....she did seem to be hyperventating while hanging totally nude and nailed on the cross...would have liked to have seen her dance the dance of lust though pushing up on her nailed feet to breath....and she was lanced too soon...her totally nude body looked perfect nailed to the cross.....but she should have been on the cross to enjoy its pleasures much longer, at least 15 minutes... for all to enjoy her pleasures ......having a few intense orgasms. for all to see..........my biggest question on this is how were her feet nailed.???....cannot really tell from pics or the movie...but yes...excellent crucifixion with a body made to be crucifed...

I agree she was a sight to see on the cross and it was too short. :very_hot: But this scene is my favorite Lisa_Nips.png I thought those nipples were gonna poke my eye out. :jump1:But as to nailing her feet this scene is the only one I've found that you can make out anything 583fedc6763cf.jpg Zoom it in, I always thought it was weird that she was crucified with her legs crossed. Maybe her flower petals were too open if she didn't cross her legs. ;)

**Vera King aka Lexi Foxy** I had forgotten I downloaded her video a while back until rearranging files to move to my new external hard drive. I thought our manip experts on the forum would enjoy this one. As Pontius would say " Shall I release unto you this woman?" the response is of course "Crucify her!!! Crucify her!!!. :naughty2:

1a68527122d12b7e0d20ee2face5cdde.jpg1b739218c69a3f34d372d937a050e2f2.jpg24af8823bcce3c891da727615e52045e.jpg79a8cdd3b3df7101e9ab580f8e958287.jpgbc1010803cf59f16cd448e08bf471383.jpg

Hot photoshoot featuring the very kinky Abigail Dupree. She is chastised by her Master, flogged on the cross and impaled on the holy pole.View attachment 701934View attachment 701935View attachment 701936View attachment 701937View attachment 701938View attachment 701939

While the Nunsploitation shoot is more in line with this thread it seems a shame to cover a body like hers at all. Like Abigail Oil.gif and Abigail_Dolcett.jpg But without her numerous wigs she looks like this Abigail.jpg :bdsm-wink: Yes she is kinky, not as bad as Queensnake but close from what I've seen of her videos featuring insertions. :rolleyes:

**Agatha Delish** Gifs resized larger at phlebas request. They looked larger on my computer and I was surprised how small they were after posting so I bumped the size slider up a bit on the program and also slightly lengthened the play time. Still experimenting, hopefully these are more to everyone's liking. :bdsm-wink:

1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif

Back
Top Bottom