Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks Foggy, they look so much better. The gifs are lovely and it's nice to have the larger jpegs too. Thanks for all your work, these are actually new to me.

Thanks Foggy, they look so much better. The gifs are lovely and it's nice to have the larger jpegs too. Thanks for all your work, these are actually new to me.

Glad you enjoyed those phlebas. :) I had intended to do a few more in another scene that gave a close up upward shot but I was afraid it made her, AHEM, enhanced breasts look too prominent. I think the breast bondage makes that stand out a bit more than I care for. Naturally hanging breasts are more to my liking as with "Lovely Laura". ;)

Last edited:
**Juliette** Just acquired this video and the positions Juliette is suspended in looked promising so I took a few screenshots. Hopefully our highly skilled photo manipulators can extract the image from the background clutter and put Juliette where she truly belongs. :naughty2:

View attachment 704512View attachment 704513View attachment 704514View attachment 704515View attachment 704516View attachment 704517View attachment 704518View attachment 704519View attachment 704520View attachment 704521
Is the video available anywhere ?? She's lovely !!

Baracus I believe that was another vid that I downloaded from files monster. Juliette is from "jocobo clips" she's German I believe the name of this clip is "Return of the Devil Worshippers-Juliette-Part 2" 457 MB. :) K, found it again here; https://freebdsmsexvideos.net/search/Return+of+the+Devil+Worshippers+Juliette+Part+2/ I agree she is a beauty and she ends up in this position :squezer: v

View attachment 708217
Nice, looking ready and eager to be mounted for some deep hard anal prior to her scourging and crucifixion.....and leave out the loin cloth...her pussy is nicely trimmed...she should be totally nude to watch her pussys reaction...

Baracus I believe that was another vid that I downloaded from files monster. Juliette is from "jocobo clips" she's German I believe the name of this clip is "Return of the Devil Worshippers-Juliette-Part 2" 457 MB. :) K, found it again here; https://freebdsmsexvideos.net/search/Return+of+the+Devil+Worshippers+Juliette+Part+2/ I agree she is a beauty and she ends up in this position :squezer: v

View attachment 708217
Another download source-- only 10 minutes, so a little cheaper ($4.99). Looks like it includes the crux scene.
https://www.videoclips.com/fetish/2144122/return-of-the-devil-worshippers-clip-3.html

Pity it's a pay per view site..... :( :(

Well I'm afraid most of them are, you just have to scan the web 'til you find something to your liking wherever it's available. Quite a few of Juliette's videos are available at different forums and once it's out on the web....well. :rolleyes:
Magnifique !!! No doubdt that I'll try that for my next crucifixion ! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

We certainly hope you thoroughly enjoy the experience messaline and that it culminates with a near nuclear orgasm. :nut:

Pity it's a pay per view site..... :( :(
You can download it through Filesmonster for free. A 457 MB video will be split into 5 parts, 100 MB per part. You simply select free download, it will come up with the 5 parts, you select the 1st one, do the captcha, wait 30 seconds and it will give you the 1st part, save it to whatever folder you want. When the 1st download is done stay on that download page. You must wait at least 45 min. between downloads in free mode. When the time is up go to your Filemonster page, click the back button twice and you will be back to the download generating page. Select the second file and go through the same process for all 5 files. Do not close your page after each download. Sure it's time consuming but it's free. If I'm using this method I start the 1st download and go do something else then come back later, K? :)

**Interr0gatio Crucifixion (2006)** Stumbled on a new one I didn't know existed tho' I've followed Interrogatio for years. Nail fans are gonna love it, plenty of nailing, blood flowing :eek: albeit hands and not wrists as usual :rolleyes:. Gifs mixed with pix to keep the size down. :naughty2:

1.gif18m56s187.png22m55s433.png23m20s010.png

Back
Top Bottom