Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
**Interr0gatio Crucifixion (2006)** 7 Of course in true Interrogatio style she gets her tits and pussy tortured and then whipped. Finally put on a spreader bar (I guess that's why they didn't nail her feet :rolleyes:) Finally the witch expires. :naughty2:

30m39s183.png31m28s140.png32m16s307.png33m17s326.png33m39s533.png35m38s129.png35m56s129.png36m40s034.png37m31s286.png

Attachments

• 36m50s786.png
    36m50s786.png
    932 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:
**Interr0gatio Crucifixion (2006)** :) VIDEO ;) As a special treat for all the bloodthirsty cruxers on this forum I fired up my video cutter and processed only the crucifixion nailing scene from the video to fit nicely within our upload limits, enjoy. :bdsm-wink:

Attachments

• Crux Nailing.mp4
    8 MB · Views: 1,040
**Interr0gatio Crucifixion (2006)** :) VIDEO ;) As a special treat for all the bloodthirsty cruxers on this forum I fired up my video cutter and processed only the crucifixion nailing scene from the video to fit nicely within our upload limits, enjoy. :bdsm-wink:

She is nailed...totally nude....pussy shaved....nipples fully erect...very real...her left hand is turned and nailed...then her right....excellent....blood running down her hands....she knows there is no escape....excellent crucifixion...love to see her feet nailed ...and the rest of this...

Last edited:
EXCELLENT find..... :) :) obviously a (now) deleted film,as it's not in their catalogue.
I've seen their available crucifixion-stuff,to date,and I dion't recall this one at all !! :( :eek:

**Interr0gatio Crucifixion (2006)** Stumbled on a new one I didn't know existed tho' I've followed Interrogatio for years. Nail fans are gonna love it, plenty of nailing, blood flowing :eek: albeit hands and not wrists as usual :rolleyes:. Gifs mixed with pix to keep the size down. :naughty2:

View attachment 708984View attachment 708985View attachment 708986View attachment 708987
Love a good crucifixion.....her body totally nude ...pussy shaved..... and nailed well...her feet do lust to be nailed though... she knows there is no escape...nice stripes on her body too...need more of these....maybe a mass nailing...or at least three.....women lust for this...their nipples always get fully erect and stay erect....their bodies are always in extasy.. ...love to see the whole thing..

Obviously special effects : I did the same by the past during one of my crucifixion ... that's impressive when you're not waiting ... :D

:) **Cross Hanging Challenges for Muriel La Roja and Afsana Kink** I posted the links to this at "Great Pics Found By Phlebas and Others" but I shortened a couple of vids so they could be posted here. My only complaint on these is the shorts on one and panties on the other but they both seem to be straining a bit. The second video I'll post I had cut off just as the girl told the dom she'd had enough, get her down. :naughty2:

Attachments

• Cross Hanging Challenges for Muriel La Roja and Afsana Kink1.mp4
    5.3 MB · Views: 694
Back
Top Bottom